Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• weezzy44
    Original poster 3 posts
    • Short description of the issue:

- When doing the Impaling the Seax Quest when I arrive at the temple I can't open the door because it says that I need to have a key. I searched the YouTube and on the Discord Server and everyone said the key (Bishop's Residence Key) should be in my inventory after watching the cut scene when Eivor speaks with the Seax after killing him.

• When the issue started to occur and what you were doing when it first started. Some things to consider would be if the issue started after a cut scene, after an update, during a specific part of the game.

- It happened after the cut scene when Eivor speaks with the Seax after killing him.

• Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encounter this issue.

- I just played the game normally doing my quests and after the cut scene mentioned above, I didn't get the Bishop's Residence Key.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting?

- Yes, I tried loading an older save file but the issue persisted. I also tried reinstalling the game and loading an older save file.

• My computer’s specifications:

- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (OS Build 19041.870), Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 16GB RAM, NVidea GeForce RTX 2060 Strix 6GB of VRAM

• Any screenshots or video of the issue, if possible. Please upload these to a hosting site, such as Imgur or YouTube.

- https://imgur.com/gallery/NykRpo7

Thank you for reading my post! I'm willing to hear from you about this! 😄

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @weezzy44,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this quest.

Can I kindly ask you to provide our team with your save files? It will help us to investigate it further for you. Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • weezzy44
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mark alright, I opened a new support ticket and I'm now waiting for the support team to answer. I provided my save files there, should I provide them in this forum post too?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Thank you for the update, @weezzy44!

If you submitted your saves to our team already, they will be forwarded to the development team for further review. There's no need to copy them here as well if that makes sense! 🙂

Official Response
  • weezzy44
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mark alright 😄

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics