Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rocky0x0
    1 posts

I have a problem killing Gorm in Vinland. He is gliched so i cannot attack him. Also the quest does not showup on the screen and i have it pined.

• guest-vY5ds06G
    3 posts

I have the same bug happening. Did you find a solution?

• guest-vY5ds06G
    3 posts

I am trying to complete the Hunter of Beasts story. However when I get to the camp where Gorm is, I cannot kill him or assassinate him. He just stands there frozen however the indicator keeps flashing that he sees me however he doesn’t attack or do anything.

Has anyone encountered this bug and know of a fix.

Thanks heaps.

• CjDaApex
    1 posts

i am not able to attack or assassinate Gorm nor can he attack or kill me. He just stays in one spot and detects me repeatedly on and off. I’ve tried restarting the game, traveling to England and traveling back to Vinland. I even went to different places on the alliance map and defeated multiple others in the order and returned to see if I could and still can’t fight Gorm. Please fix!

• salman5131
    1 posts

I have the same issue

• Alaysia_B
    1 posts

I’m having a similar issue. Gorm is not showing up at all for me. I went to the camp and he’s not there at all. I’ve tried fast traveling and returning to the title screen to see if it would help but no progress

• MX585
    3 posts

@SubtilS Im still havin an issue, even after reinstalling. Still cannot progress Vinland

• MX585
    3 posts

@LeoAC117 I also have this glitch tried to use a dead body to push him all the way to water to drown, no luck. Reinstall no luck.

• Minerva394
    2 posts

Ps4 AC Vallhala: I have a bug in Vinland - I have found Gorm, Kjotves son but I cannot kill him, he is just not reacting to me at all, I cannot hurt him either. It is all good with the guards though, I can kill them or they me, just not Gorm. Also, the quest itself is not appearing on the world map and no dialog is activated, any suggestions how to fix this? Thank you.

• ZnarK20
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ZnarK20
    3 posts

I have the same problem. Is there a fix to this issue?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello everyone and I am very sorry for the delay in my response! I sincerely apologize for any trouble this has caused by not being able to kill Gorm! We are currently looking into this issue. Could you each create a support ticket? Then, if you are playing on PS4 or PC, please attach your save game files and return here and post your ticket number. I can then forward them to the Game team to be included in the investigation.

Official Response
  • loiskahlan
    1 posts

Hi!

In the "Hunter of Beasts" quest im unable to kill Gorm, when i go near him he just stands in one place and he just constantly "detects" me and my attacks doesn't work on him.

I have this bug for months and i can't progress with the game. Please fix it in the next update.

Thanks 🙂

• SiCatWyCat2
    1 posts

I don't know about the issue with not being able to interact with Gorm but for the ones who can't find Gorm in vinland.. I had the same issue but figured out that you need to to use the alliance map at your settlement and pledge to Vinland, this starts "the hunting grounds" quest and gorm will appear in a camp in vinland after interacting with olav after arriving. Hope this helps anyone struggling to find him like I did lol

• johnthewood1
    2 posts

Hello for me gorm is stuck in the corner outside his tent and i cannot engage in combat with him he dosint take any damage

• johnthewood1
    2 posts

@johnthewood1 how do we fox this

• SpudtheKiller
    1 posts

Hey Everyone,

I had actually had a similar problem. Before deciding to take on Gorm, I snuck through the camp and took out everyone else because I didn't want to have to deal with multiple enemies when fighting Gorm (especially with no real protective clothing). Anyway, my fight with him took place on the side of one of the mountains overlooking his camp (near where the big guard tower sits). I crouched in the tall grass and used arrows to lure him to me. I then snuck around in the grass so I could perform a sneak attack on him to do damage before the real fight began. So I hit him with a stealth attack, and then immediately with 2 "adenaline" moves. After that, Gorm kind of just stood there and didn't move. I used my clubbing weapon on him and hit him over and over again. His power level kept dropping, but he never fought back. I killed him in seconds without breaking a sweat.

Not sure why this happened, but I'll take the easy kill and move on!

• jfward71
    1 posts

same issue. re-installed the game didnt fix the issue. cant finish the main story bc of it. it seems ubisoft isnt in to fixing this one.

• guest-UGSmhL0W
    4 posts

@UbiKobold I already open tickets case 14347293 , please fix it ASAP since I can't continue the main story, I already attached my latest game save file. Thanks in advance.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hi everybody and thank you all for your patience! I have provided the information from each of you to the Game team for further review. Thank you guest-UGSmhL0W for providing your save files! If anyone else is still experiencing this issue of not being able to kill Gorm, please create a Support ticket and attach your save files. Then return here with your ticket number so that I can forward them to the Game team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics