Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent don't know if this will work but trying to send video of Clee hill ?? Let me know..undefined

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc( trying to get more pictures to you but this isn't something I do after buying a game or at all)

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc you got my screen shots. but now your not replying to them why i don't know seems like you were hoping i couldn't get you any .still after the trouble that I went to,to get you screenshots you aleast could reply???? Is their any point sending them less alone sending any more.???

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent now your not responding to the texts as I stated these texts are set up to make it look like your doing something. About the game that you sold even though you knew that they wasn't working so instead of refunding people you con money out of your setting up these sites your probably making money of these site all because you sold games knowingly not to be working .moving texts around so people think that they are being listened to and heard but it's clear to see by the lengths of time these complaints have gone on for that your not helping or fixing or refunding anyone,anywhere else if you sold a product that is faulty you would be reimbursed not told to write down your problem and just basically leave it in a box stating we will get in touch that's how con's work its clear by your on action's that you are out to make money not matter about the consequences to the customers who put their trust in you.so all I can do is try and get you to do the right thing by all your customers that you con out of their money and hope you reimbursed them all that have help you over all these years by still trusting you even though you have sold products that have not been tested to see if they are up to standard and fit to be sold on the market.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubi-mark undefinedthese challenges has been done don't know why it's not showing done or how to take pics of the training

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubi-mark undefinedthis is the maps just showing all but the event on Clee hill the blind man is the only world event left stopping me completing the world event and platinum trophies finished the main story 100 %🏆 can you fix this thank u ...

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubi-mark hi when u get and screenshot shot sent to you it would be nice for u to reply but you never and the problems still go on not only do you sell games that do not run or work correctly you are very unhelpful when ask to fix the problems ignoring the paying customers. Why did I think ubisoft would help. They have my money why should they care.
    Heartless unprofessional uncaring welcome to the world of ubisoft.....
    :(!

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent why haven't you fixed the game ac valhalla assassin's are you going to fix the game.how can I get a refund because I was sold a faulty game.?

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent hi still need help im thinking you just pretend to help and hope you customers forget play a new game move on its ok since you already made your money..my blind man stuck is on YouTube..(I need help,,, blind man stuck on Clee hill ??? )I hav a feeling your not going to watch it nothing else i can do since your site didn't allow me to upload it?? No response to the pics that I sent ..the only thing you told me to do really is go and look at the list of all the other faults in the game while ubisoft sits back prending to help with all the customers money made off a game not fit for retail, sad l hope you do the honest thing??? But so far all I can see is con people at work....,:(

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc I'm very sorry for the continued delays, but I do appreciate you attaching these images. Going down the list you've mentioned:

• Power-up - For this one, if you can go to one of these locations and show that you are no longer prompted to complete the puzzle, that would be great!
    • Join the creed - The image you provided showing that you have the Hidden blade will work, thank you.
    • Thousand Eyes - This should appear as a completed quest within the quest log.
    • Amunet's gift - Are you able to provide a screenshot that shows you've obtained one of the decorations for your settlement that are given to you by Octavian after giving him a Roman Artifact?

Lastly, you also mentioned three other challenges ("flying,standing stones,cairn"). For these, can you confirm if they correlate to the following Core Challenges please?

• Murdered by Words
    • The Gods' Mark
    • Old-fashioned Social Network

If so, these are requesting that only one of each type of mystery is completed, so please feel free to share a screenshot of video showing this (similar to what I requested above for Power-up).

In order to make sure this thread remains on topic, I would still recommend posting about the issue during "Miracle" on our designated megathread please.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent this is a map showing all the tasks done no icons on the screen except the blind man on the Clee hill all the world events done every thing is done you can clearly see this from this map alone.will this let you understand how frustrating this is thank you please reply back.!!!???

undefined

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 42 posts

@ubiexcellent hi and if you check out YouTube type in (I need help,,,blind man stuck on Clee hill???) Joe...do that's mine can u also let me know if you seen this ..and to be honest what your asking people to do is unfair you don't expect this when you buy a faulty game you just get refunded or have the game replaced with one that's working..!!!!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc Thanks for the information provided. We are aware some players have experienced issues with the stats and core challenges.

I have forwarded your details onto the development team so that they can investigate this further. We will reply to you in this thread once there is an update.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics