Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

The challenges are not all showing correctly power up,flying,standing stones,cairn,the creed,thousand eyes,amulets gift,all of these have been done but its not showing, can you fix this.or is their something I can do to fix this.+the blind man will not speak or follow me to the springs.cheers .not sure how to get a screen shot sorry ,?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

The stats are incorrect in ac valhalla can u reset them

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 445 posts

Hello @guest-h0U5vjrc,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a full description of the issue including some screenshots, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubi-mark I have done all the challenges apart from the fishing, finding the fish seems impossible. But all the others standing stones etc have been done you can see this is so ..and the blind man looking for the spring is buged his not speaking ?cheers if you can fix this.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc Hey there! Thanks for creating this forum thread about these challenges not showing as completed. Can you go into more detail regarding where these challenges are appearing as having not been completed? If this occurs in multiple places, please let me know! In addition to that, can you confirm if this blind man is part of the "Miracle" world event?

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent hi.when u go into ubisoft connect the challenges states I have not completed them it shows in the stats and tells me I could get xp points if I do the in smart intel. I've done them all apart from the fishing one .the blind man Clee hill springs mystery world event spoke once he stated he would follow never did now his not responding to me .cheers

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 445 posts

Hello @guest-h0U5vjrc

Thank you for the update. These issues have been already reported and they're being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. You can also track the progress of reported issues with this megathread list.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent does anyone get anything fixed with ubisoft?or do they just move your texts around? If I can do the challenges again I would but the game won't let me.and I hav 100%completion of the game so ubisoft has ruined my game thanks ubisoft..

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc (100%of the main story of the game )

• UbiExcellent

@guest-h0u5vjrc Thank you! If possible, please send over screenshots showing that each of these challenges have been completed, but are not showing up as such on the Ubisoft Connect overlay. For this issue with the blind man, we have a megathread open for this here. Please continue adding any relevant details there.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent ??? You want me to take pictures of all the standing stones all the cairns how do I take pictures of the hidden blade training,the eaten fly agaric mushrooms,the flyting.,the thousand eyes I got the shield from the roman artifacts...this is a straight up con.i stated all ready I can't do screen shots.. u hav all my info but will not do anything..what a way to make money.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiExcellent

@guest-h0u5vjrc I apologize for the difficulties caused by this request. In order for our teams to investigate further, we do ask that players provide images/game footage showing what's visible on their end. This is an essential part of the investigative process. If this is easier to do as an entire video, that will also work. However, I understand if you do not wish to or are unable to provide this footage to us.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent so this means you will do nothing to fix the problem.like I stated already..take pictures of what ???? And how not all of us can do that but u hav my info..

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent hi got a bit angry with your response. But how do I get screenshots of the flyting the standing stones completed. The mushrooms and I hav no markers on my map since these tasks are done .even the πŸ†lists some of them as done hav you know way to help seeing this because its not that I don't want to I just not sure how to get the screenshot u asked for but u hav the info of my game and more so I'm puzzled why u don't do anything????or since your doing your best not to help tell me how to get you the screenshots you say you need to do well what you do??? The blind man still does nothing,,..

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc still no help from ubisoft what is the point appart from ubisoft making money well done pat yourself on the back thanks again for ruining what should of been a good game ..

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubi-mark ru going to do anything about fixing the game you can take the swordfish challenge out but you can't fix my stats or challenges just a con as I have stated or ready should be a law against what you are doing ..agame that isn't working when sold and can't be fixed even when loads of people from round the world tells you where your going wrong ubisoft must b the biggest con going ever

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts

@ubiexcellent nope as stated can't get screen shots you won't let me upload to your site so your just telling people to take screen shots knowing that your site isn't able to upload them sounds like a con even more ..still what do you expect from con artists thanks again for nothing hope you feel proud of yourself...

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 39 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics