Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NymeriaAuditore
    Original poster 4 posts

The event of having a wolf (that one where the kid is supposed to be crying) doesn't happen even if I have more than level 4 in Ravensthorpe. The kid isn't there, he is just playing outside. Neither can I speak to Valka since she arrived, there is no option to do so.

What should I do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @NymeriaAuditore
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm how far did you go with your Story/Arc quests? It will help us to investigate it further. Additionally, can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • NymeriaAuditore
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark
    Thanks for answering.
    I'm in level 154, doing the missions on Shropshire (level 130).
    In Ravensthorpe development I have reached level 5.
    I have tried to go to Norway and come back but nothing have happened.
    Here is the video you have asked me for:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wZ5lMKGDheTYJ8ecMaoUoQqowqk7e_rU/view?usp=drivesdk
    In it, I have tried to speak to Valka but it is not possible.
    About Valka's flowers, I've pick them already but the situation is the same (there is no option to talk to her).
    Then, I've tried to find the boy inside the house but he isn't there to tell me about the wolf.
    Regards.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @NymeriaAuditore,

Thank you for the update. I passed it along to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @NymeriaAuditore,

Sorry for the double post!

I just received an update from the development team -  Knud will not appear in the long house without Valka being lead to her hut/building her hut. If the quest step "Build Valka's house" did not properly complete it might have interfered with the quest "Man's best friend".

Can you please confirm if you built the house by any chance? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • NymeriaAuditore
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark that's what I suspected. I accompanied Valka to her house with the box. Then, I constructed her house but I am unable to talk to her.
    I believe that there is a mission about collecting flowers or something but I didn't do it as I can't speak to her.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @NymeriaAuditore,

Thank you for the update! I'll pass it along to the team for further review! Once I hear back from the development team, I'll update this thread for you 🙂

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • NymeriaAuditore
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark hello!
    Even though I've finished the game already, with this new update, I was able to start Valka's mission, yay!! Now I can have a wolf and do the missions in Midgard.
    Thanks for fixing it 😉

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@nymeriaauditore This is so great to hear! We are glad that you have been able to get the wolf and do these missions! 🙂 If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics