Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@guest-dwkrwnzg Ok, thank you so much for trying those steps. I have forwarded all of your information to the Game team so that they may continue to look into this issue of not being able to interact with Birna. I am so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime, but thank you for your continued patience. If more information is requested or provided from them, I will be sure to post about it here.

If anyone else is also experiencing this issue of not being able to interact with Birna, please post here to let me know and perform a manual save in-game. After that, I can forward that save to the Game team so that your information is also added to the investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Hey, I encountered the exact same issue today..... I talked to birna, not having the quest locked, could talk about al three options, then she wanted us to go in alone. But the quest just didnt update. I still says "talk to Birna" and I canot do anything with her.
    I have now tried everything possible in the game, on my console, throug the links you provided in here....
    even clearing the nearby enemy base or diying there didnt do anything....
    switching the quest to the other possible way in your home or going back and forth to nordvege....nothing....
    I am Playing on PS5, how can I provide my savegame to you guys?

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 Thanks for letting me know that you have encountered this in-game as well, and what you have done to try and remedy the situation. For a save game file, just perform a manual save in-game. This will then forward it to the cloud where I can send it to the Game team. Just let me know once you have performed the manual save and I will send it to the Game team! Also, just to be sure, you tried starting Storming Ravensburg or The Stench of Treachery Quest? Additionally, are you playing on a digital or physical copy of the game?

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Thanks for the quick answer!
    My last savefile from like 30min ago is exactly at the not talkable Birma...
    Im sorry I dont know the questnames since I play in german.
    When you first come to England, you have two options. North an South. I startet doing the southern party with Soma. did the other two quest with her companions and now stuck on birna.
    So i tryied switching to the other path in my base. Went back to Birma, still standing in that spot bur still unable to talk to.

Playing on physical.

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 Happy to help, and thanks for this detail! Are you trying to find the traitor for Soma? Or have you already found the traitor and completed that Quest?

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Trying to find the traitor, where you need to go on a quest with all three to get to know them better.

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 Ok, thanks! This definitely helps pinpoint problem, and I appreciate you providing your save file as well. I have sent up your information as well so that the Game team can review it as they continue investigating. If you have any more to add, please let me know and thank you for all of your patience as we work to resolve this!

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Thank you for your help!
    Can I for now continue with the other story path until this is fixed, or should I just wait now?

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 No problem! Also, yes, if you have other Quests and things that you are able to complete in-game, you should be able to continue with those while the Game team investigates this issue with Birna.

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Hey! I have been doing some other stuff lately.
    Just finished the Path with Laegracestershir and thought about just checking out Brina again.
    I didnt see anything related to this in the latest patch notes tho.
    BUUUUT! I could talk to her again!! And the Quest then even updated so I could carry on clearing the nearby camp with her!
    So I can go on from here and just continue!
    Thanks for the help 😃

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 This is great to hear! I am happy to see that this has been resolved. 🙂 If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know! Enjoy the rest of the game!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics