Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@thyrael369 Ok, thanks! This definitely helps pinpoint problem, and I appreciate you providing your save file as well. I have sent up your information as well so that the Game team can review it as they continue investigating. If you have any more to add, please let me know and thank you for all of your patience as we work to resolve this!

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Thank you for your help!
    Can I for now continue with the other story path until this is fixed, or should I just wait now?

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 No problem! Also, yes, if you have other Quests and things that you are able to complete in-game, you should be able to continue with those while the Game team investigates this issue with Birna.

Official Response
  • Thyrael369
    5 posts

@ubikobold Hey! I have been doing some other stuff lately.
    Just finished the Path with Laegracestershir and thought about just checking out Brina again.
    I didnt see anything related to this in the latest patch notes tho.
    BUUUUT! I could talk to her again!! And the Quest then even updated so I could carry on clearing the nearby camp with her!
    So I can go on from here and just continue!
    Thanks for the help 😃

• UbiKobold

@thyrael369 This is great to hear! I am happy to see that this has been resolved. 🙂 If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know! Enjoy the rest of the game!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics