Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/4 Replies/68 Views
    Crombinator73
    Original poster 8 posts

I can only see to the bottom of the screen for forum topics, and so if an issue is not noted in the first (10-15-20?) few posts, I cannot comment on it in any of the forums.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Crombinator73
    Original poster 8 posts

@crombinator73 huh, it works now that I logged in

• kizza0721
    63 posts

I have been trying to get used to the new forum. It no longer seems as bad as the first few days. But scrolling down the feeds, i quite often have to close the forum window, open it, log in again, tuen maybe i can scroll past the first set of feeds. Can you look in to this? Or maybe add a button to force it to load more threads? On mobile, using good wifi, if that makes a difference

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey @Crombinator73 and @kizza0721 - thank you for both reporting this issue with infinite scrolling on mobile here in the forum feedback section! I sincerely apologise that your threads were not replied to until now, and for the delay in our response. I merged them both together and renamed the combined thread appropriately, as they seemed to be discussing a similar issue - I hope you both don't mind!

I am glad that for you @Crombinator73, the issue was resolved by logging in, and that you were then able to load new topics to read. Could you advise me as to whether this issue still persists for you on your phone if you're not logged in? If the problem is persistent, can you confirm for me whether you're still using an iPhone 6S (and which OS it is running), and tell me which browser you're using and its version number?

Similarly @kizza0721, if you find that this issue is still ongoing, could you please clarify the type of phone you are using, the browser, and the OS / version numbers of those respectively?

Thank you both! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics