Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@ubi-mark

please look at this. What kind of cloth physics does Valhalla actually have?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @yvzslmatc,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

This looks like a clipping issue, not related to the cloth physics - I reported it to the development team for further investigation 🙂 Once we have an update on this, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Thank you for sharing and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@ubi-mark By the way, this bug has been on all outfits since the game was first released.

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@ubi-mark Could you please ask the dev team how the cloth physics in the game works correctly, because there must be a difference between what I see and what they see. Visually this is ruining the game. Your previous games didn't have this Problem. While you should have improved over the years, you have gone backwards in this regard.

• DevourColossus
    74 posts

20 gig update doesn't really shout "Everything is working as intended" . All that extra chunk and I bet 20 USD that there's not a single line of code for cloth physics.

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yvzslmatc
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@ubi-mark any update?

• wzy2779292380
    31 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wzy2779292380
    31 posts

@ubi-mark How about the ‘investigation’? Do you guys finally realize that there is some big problems with cloth physics ,or ‘a clipping issue’?

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

Valhalla's cloth physics are so bad that I couldn't play the game any longer and went back to Origins. Ubisoft doesn't care about us gamers so much that my excitement or anticipation for the upcoming Assassins Creed game is gone. I probably won't buy the game. Ubisoft you have disappointed us very much. One day you will perish because of the value you do not give to the gamers.

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@yvzslmatc I can't help but think what the game would be like if Valhalla had a cloth physics.

• SoberStone999
    60 posts

@yvzslmatc Probably still sh!te 🤣 🤣 🤣

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@soberstone999 probably, but maybe better than this version.

• archsh3riff
    31 posts

this reminds me details of legs, shoes .. or horse tail ..
    something you spend hours watching, horse tail less than your shoes, but still, you keep seeing it when running, climbing, almost all the time .. yet for some reason, everyone decided its not important to make it nice, be a pleasant to look at ..
    horse tail in Valhalla is slightly better than in Odyssey, but legs, shoes, still no extra work was put into ..

and when you are running and you can see the polygon edges, reminds me 20 years old game like Max Payne or Counter Strike .. its not something that should be in a game from 2020.
    Yet .. if you look inside the mounth, the skin, the teeth, how round and perfect it is, something you will almost never see during the gameplay .. you know there is something wrong. If they never bothered to do even basic sharpening or how to say it, rounding, you cant expect them to put some extra work into this ..
    If someone cant do a simple job, you cant expect them to do a hard job ..

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@archsh3riff You are absolutely right. They haven't even tried. The year is 2020, but there is a physics in 2005. While the extra parts on the front of the Outfits are separate, the extra parts on the back are completely stuck on to Outfits. On top of that, the game has a clipping issue, and the clothes start to look ridiculous when the character bends over. Having issues like this in an AAA game is a complete mockery of the minds of the players.

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@ubi-mark anything???

• yvzslmatc
    35 posts

@yvzslmatc still not response, admit that you can't, and we won't ask any more.

• J.D.Yang
    1 posts

Cloth Physics, please... It is absurd to see the AC series in the 2020s missing cloth physics.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

Hi there everyone.

Thank you for continuing to update this thread on the current cloth physics in-game.

We can confirm that this is still being accessed by the AC Valhalla game team. We'll be posting any further information on this as we receive new news from the team.

Please get in touch with us should you have any further queries.

Official Response

Suggested Topics