Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    516 posts

How is this thread topic RESOLVED if Randvi’s outfit still cuts through Eivor every time they get freaky?

• yvzslmatc
    27 posts

guys please watch. I found something.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

I understand that this may not have been the response you were hoping for, @yvzslmatc, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. We have passed on the feedback and concerns you have shared with us regarding cloth physics to the development team for further consideration. If the team decide to deploy any future updates concerning cloth physics, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

This thread has been marked as resolved as the development team have confirmed that the cloth physics in-game are working as intended, @TheNorfolkian. If you are encountering issues with clipping in-game, I'd recommend opening up a new thread about this issue so we can pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis Please watch the video, this is how cloth physics should work.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that video with us, @yvzslmatc. As mentioned in my earlier posts, the development team has confirmed that the behaviour of cloth physics is not a bug and is working as intended.

We have passed along the feedback you have shared within this thread for further consideration by the team, including the video you've shared. If we receive any news of updates to be made to this feature, we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01
    873 posts

@ubi-borealis in @yvzslmatc's video it's clearly seen that physics is applied only after dismounting, so I guess we could call it a bug.

• yvzslmatc
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis please don’t fix this „bug“

• yvzslmatc
    27 posts
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @bielik01,

Thank you for the update. As we previously mentioned, the development team has confirmed that the cloth physics is not a bug and is working as intended.

However, we passed along all of your feedbacks to the team for future consideration 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • wzy2779292380
    28 posts

@yvzslmatc Hi friend, did you trigger the bug successfully? I do exactly what he said'turn on Photo Mode while on the mount'. But nothing happend. I wonder if there are other requirements to trigger the bug like particularly mount or particularly cloth.By the way, I try to trigger the bug on PC.

@bielik01 Hi friend, did you trigger the bug successfully? I do exactly what he said'turn on Photo Mode while on the mount'. But nothing happend. I wonder if there are other requirements to trigger the bug like particularly mount or particularly cloth.By the way, I try to trigger the bug on PC.

• wzy2779292380
    28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wzy2779292380
    28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts

@wzy2779292380 You may be right. I will try with different mounts and post a video about it again.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1156 posts

Hey everyone,

I've requested an update from the Community and development teams to see whether they are looking any closer into the cloth physics in-game at this time. As previously stated by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, the current cloth physics are not considered to be a bug, and are therefore not considered a priority by the team for the moment. However, it may be that the priority can be increased, so I'll see what the other teams think. 🙂 I cannot promise this however.

@wzy2779292380 - I have merged your two posts, just to let you know. Please try to use the tagging system within one single post if wishing to reply to multiple users!

@yvzslmatc - Please do let us know what else you find. I'm happy to pass forward any video links you can provide showing the sorts of cloth physics you would like to see for the development team to analyse.

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts

@ubi-woofer Any progress on the cloth physics issue?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @yvzslmatc!

The development team have not yet shared any updates with us about any further investigation into the cloth physics in-game. If the team decide to take another look at cloth physics, or if they require any additional information regarding this issue, we'll be sure to reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis please show the developers old games that “you” made (for example ac unity, for honor, watch dogs). Then show valhalla. I'm pretty sure they'll understand what's right and what's wrong (I hope at least).

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @yvzslmatc,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'll pass it along to the development team 🙂

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics