ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• yvzslmatc
    46 posts

@dirtycopgangsta bad news bro, there is no cloth physics, therefore we are here.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your feedback regarding the cloth physics in-game.

The development team have confirmed that the behaviour of the cloth physics in-game is working as intended, and is not a bug. This is why the thread has been marked as "Resolved." I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for, and I am sorry to hear that this has impacted on your gaming experience.

The team continuously review the feedback that you have shared regarding the in-game cloth physics. Though it is not a priority in their pipeline, they will look to review this feature for potential future improvements if the opportunity arises.

Please note that this does not guarantee any changes will be made to the current cloth physics in-game. If there are any updates to share regarding cloth physics, or if the development team decides to investigate any potential improvements for this in the future, then we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will be included in patch notes that are published within the News & Announcements forums.

In the meantime, we welcome you to continue sharing your feedback and suggestions within this thread and we will continue to pass your thoughts along to the dedicated teams for further consideration.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    46 posts

@ubi-borealis No, just say "We can't do it because we are incompetent". As players, we paid a hefty sum of €60 for this game, and what we're awarded is physics from 2005. What a shame.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2143 posts

Hey @yvzslmatc, I understand and I want to apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this. I have forwarded this feedback over to the development team. Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there,

As we can confirm the behaviour of cloth physics in-game is working as intended, we will now be locking this thread. You can read the full statement from the development team regarding this investigation below:

We can confirm that the behavior of cloth physics in game is not a bug. We regularly introduce quality-of-life improvements to the game through Title Updates and share the details through our forums. While cloth physics is not currently a priority in our pipeline, we'll look to review this feature for potential future improvements if the opportunity arises.

If you have any additional feedback you would like to share regarding the cloth physics in-game, then I recommend that you create a thread within our General Discussions forum.

If any changes are to be made to the cloth physics in-game, then this information will be made available within patch notes shared in the News & Announcements forum

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics