Quick Suggestions

• sayukta
    3 posts

@yesin069
    it literally looks garbage honestly
    AAA game without cloth physic

• DevourColossus
    45 posts

@txc-devv I agree that it all looks like one wrap. If they DO fix this, they would have to basically rebuild it, like they are doing with the combat system and one handed swords. I imagine that the soonest this will be rectified would be after the Wrath of the Druids or when they release the one handed swords.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

I really does move like a piece of cardboard stapled to our back.

• Deaddwin
    34 posts

All the capes do this their movement is not fluid

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@deaddwin Thanks for your feedback, I will forward this onto the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

Official Response
  • wzy2779292380
    26 posts

Still pay attention to this problem

• TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

@inuerp23 other parts are pretty much stuck to the character's legs which is a pretty lazy way to create

• wzy2779292380
    26 posts

In the coming DLC, will the cloth physics problem be improved?

• TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

@Ubi-Borealis will there by any cloth fixes coming in the dlc update? I'd love to go back and play more of this game but I'm totally putoff by the crappy cape.

• TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

Im hella superficial

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. We currently don't have any further information to share from the development team regarding cloth physics in-game. Rest assured that we have passed on your feedback and reports. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@TXC-DEVV - I would be unable to speculate on what is to be included in future updates. If we receive news that this is to be resolved in a future update, we will be sure to let you all know as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

@ubi-borealis mate, if theyre not gonna fix it just say so

• DevourColossus
    45 posts

@txc-devv as much as it DOES feel like we are being strung along, it seems that these support individuals don't have a lot of contact with the Devs and are left out of the loop quite a bit. All they can really do is relay information.

• TXC-DEVV
    18 posts

@devourcolossus I suppose thats a fair point. Would be nice to have a definitive answer though. Even if it's a no.

• wzy2779292380
    26 posts

Still pay attention to this problem

• dbloodymoon
    27 posts

I think this is the most recent post about this in here, but here it goes:

When I bought the Valkyrie Armor and the Valkyrie Cloak via Reda I noticed the lack of movement it had within the game, like it was just glued on Eivor's model, I asked my friends about how the physics of flowy pieces of armor works on their version of the game, because mine (Xbox One, version 1.2.1) was glitchy like that, will reply with their footage

• DevourColossus
    45 posts

Dang, I really hope this gets fixed with the next update. All the new leaked outfits look like straight [censored] because of this. The egyptian outfit will DEFINITELY raise some eyebrows for people that played origins.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I've reached out to the development team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all from the investigation. At this moment in time, we have no new information to share from the development team regarding cloth physics in-game. I understand that this is not the response that some of you were hoping for. Please note that we are unable to provide unconfirmed details from investigations or updates regarding fixes when this information isn't available. As soon as we have any news to share, it will be posted within this thread as soon as we're able to.

Please continue to share your reports with us in this thread, as we take the time to read all of these and pass them on to the development team. I would like to reassure you that we will continue working with you all to try and get these issues resolved.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

It’s non-existent here. Even banner physics on buildings you hide as you climb seems to just be a basic deformation with no physics here. The clothes definitely look a bit janky on Eivor when he’s running around.

• wzy2779292380
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis "No new information to share from the development team"?Half year pass and that's all we got?I can’t describe how disappointed I was with the development team.
    I mean can’t the development team make some basic and simple promises? As simple as "We know,we care,we will add cloth physic in the futrue".
    That's all we need,we players don't ask they fix it tomorrow. We even don't ask they give us a date.All we need now is a simple promises that the development team will add cloth physic in the futrue.
    When Support staff said "We currently don't have any further information to share from the development team regarding cloth physics in-game."in Apr 26.One guy replied as“mate, if theyre not gonna fix it just say so"CAN'T YOU SEE DEVELOPMENT TEAM??? Players are gradually losing confidence in you when you guys is playing deeth.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics