Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, @wzy2779292380. Please be assured that we are forwarding all feedback shared with us regarding this subject. If any further updates are to be made to the cloth physics in-game, this information will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum 🙂

Official Response
  • chrisdavr
    2 posts

This is so ridiculous. I mean I bought the game only recently, and it absolutely ruins the experience. It’s not a matter of “improving cloth physics”, it is a matter of Ubi implementing cloth physics in the first place...

I purchased the Basim outfit with my Ubisoft points, and unfortunately it looks TERRIBLE. The cape is absolutely static and has no movement or flow to it at all.

If it weren’t for this issue, I’d purchasing many more outfits/armours from the store. So on the plus side, it is saving me money as it acts as a deterrent to me spending money on helix credits.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding cloth physics with us, @chrisdavr. I'm sorry to hear that this has impacted your gameplay experience. We'll forward this to the dedicated team for further consideration 🙂

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    373 posts

@ubi-borealis

In France you can walk through a cloth without it moving. Is this also by design?

See:

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @B00MSIE!

Thanks for sharing a video of that rather solid cloth. I wouldn't be able to speculate on whether this is by design or not. I'll pass it along to the development team for them to take a closer look at. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out to you within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wzy2779292380
    28 posts

WE PLAYERS STILL CARE.
    And Ubisoft Support Staff,I don't know why you mark this question as[RESOLVED] .
    There still No Cloth Physics In-Game today and the development team still playing dead with this problem.The problem is far from [RESOLVED]

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @wzy2779292380,

Thank you for the update.

This feature is working as intended. However, I'll pass your feedback on to the team 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    883 posts

@ubi-mark just because something is working as intended it doesn't mean it's working properly.

• wzy2779292380
    28 posts

@ubi-mark The second and last DLC is doped.So can you ask the development team 'After nearly a year,does the opportunity arise now to fix some BASIC stuff?'

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01 & @wzy2779292380,

This thread has been marked as [RESOLVED] as the development team have confirmed that the cloth physics are working as intended, and that the behaviour of cloth physics is not a bug. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the cloth physics in-game, and how you would like to see this feature improved. We have shared feedback this with the development team for further consideration.

If any changes are made to the cloth physics in-game, we will share this information within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    28 posts

I don't really know if you can add cloth physics to the game from now on, if you can, add, if not please add some cloth animation. It's really annoying when clothes never move. In Origins the clothes fluttered with the wind. Why didn't you guys add physics in Valhalla?

• wzy2779292380
    28 posts

After nearly a year,does the opportunity arise now to fix some BASIC stuff?

• yvzslmatc
    28 posts

@yvzslmatc

please watch. You guys did this game. From Origins to Valhalla what change?

• pesto.
    161 posts

@yvzslmatc even with odyssey and origins people were complaining about the cloth physics being simplified. At least they made horse mains and tails work.

I hope ubisoft will update their engine with good cloth and strand physics. It feels like they’ve been cutting things back every release since Origins. Simplified water and wet maps, simplified and now non-existent cloth physics, no water debris, no particle effects on climbing, skies and ground lighting completely separated (blue skies during thunderstorms, shadows unrelated to cloud positions), overlit interior spaces where there should be no lighting, camera ground intersection bugs, self intersecting geometry on characters and their clothing, audio bugs…

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@wzy2779292380 and @pesto Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your feedback about the cloth physics, as well as other simplified aspects of the game. I do apologize for the frustration caused by these changes, but rest assured that the team does see all of this feedback.

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    28 posts

@ubistorm Really? I don’t think so. It's been almost a year and still nothing has changed.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@yvzslmatc

Just finished another game plus of Origins, but after seeing this video have to start another one.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @yvzslmatc,

As confirmed by the development team, the cloth physics within Assassin's Creed: Valhalla are working as intended, and the behaviour is not considered to be a bug. The team has said that they will review this feature for potential future improvements if the opportunity arises, though they have not yet confirmed they will be deploying any fixes at this time.

The player support team will continue to pass on the feedback shared within this thread for further consideration by the development team. If the team decides to implement any improvements for the current cloth physics, we will let you all know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • yvzslmatc
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis whattt???? Guys sorry but [censored]? Have you ever played or watched your game. Nothing works correctly.

• yvzslmatc
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis It seems that you guys do not know what the cloth physics is and how it works.

Suggested Topics