Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/326 Replies/13451 Views
    Dannoly85
    1 posts

Why isn't ubisoft listening to our problems. I've spent 75 hours playing on this game for it to end on this mission. All my save have gone.

• JC_GAMER884
    7 posts

I finished the part where you fight Odin and after that there should be a Cinematic scene but instead i am stuck and i can't leave and their is nothing i can do.

• spanntana
    6 posts

So i managed to get out of the room by using atlas and going to england. And when i go back Basim is just standing there on a dock in Rygjafylke... i guess that is the reason we are stuck in the cave cause basim is also supposed to be there...

• Luciphor
    1 posts

@spanntana How did you open your atlas?

• spanntana
    6 posts

@luciphor kept on switching back and forth between inventory and map while pressing the atlas butten. Then you can travel wherever you want. BEWARE THOUGH! i wasnt able to get back into the mission! So its worthless!

• PastelFuture6
    1 posts

@tyranzyt same for me on Xbox series x

• I-Iomicide
    2 posts

Same issue as the hundreds, maybe thousands of players who are experiencing this gamebreaking bug. Ubi, you need to fire staff over this, especially those who are not doing anything about it. First reported over a week ago and still no patches? Someone there needs to put boots in [censored].

• I-Iomicide
    2 posts

@dylan1990_ Their feelings are hurt like Bethesda during the Fallout '76 scandal. If you don't like criticism two weeks after a major release involving game-breaking bugs, get out of the business.

• Bossanova.
    2 posts

Right after the fight Sigurd appears but when you run to him nothing happens, no cut scene or anything, I can’t even run up the stairs because I run thru them, this happened on Xbox one X

• Rhowell13
    1 posts

Same thing for me as well. Seems likes dozens of people are seeing this bug and I haven't seen anything from Ubisoft yet for a fix or even acknowledging the issue.

• BabyFartMgee1
    2 posts

WALKING AROUND IN THE ISU CAVE FOR A WEEK NOW.!

• SofaJockey
    339 posts

@duskdragon56496 There was a bug with the Sauce quest where you need to fish for an Eel. I had to restart the county to get that one because I hadn't built the fishing hut. That lost me around 3 hours, but that's been the biggest issue in 120 hours played.

The bugs are not good certainly and I'm looking forward to the next patch, but waiting in futility for a patch that in all likelihood will not correct a save game state isn't the answer in my view.

If in doubt, suck it up and reload the last save away from the immediate area of the bug.

• Rebornsnipes
    1 posts

exactly same problem here and by look of it...ubisoft have known about this issue for over 1 week and still not fixed it instead add micro transactions.....

• blueberrypie710
    1 posts

Having troubles in the quest a brothers keeper after facing Odin it skips basim cutscene please help

• Ravenwolfie
    1 posts

I have the problem with " My brother's keeper" where after the fight with Odin and the cut scene, the fight with Basim never loads, just stuck in the "Tree" room. Loading previous saves doesn't help. This seems to be a common problem on Reddit, any news of a fix soon? Playing kn XBOX One S.

• KinSlayer5178
    1 posts

After the first fight and the cutscene I just hear a knife sound and I'm stuck in this room.

• SinofAssasin
    1 posts

I finished fight with Odin and I get stuck in the cave and can’t get out I’ve tried deleting the game and redownloading it and still can’t progress

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@jc_gamer884 We are currently aware that "A Brother's keeper" is having issues for some players once completed, I have raised that the cinematic is not playing for you with our team, would you be able to provide a short video to show your issue please? Just to help with our investigation.
    Thank you

Official Response
  • JC_GAMER884
    7 posts

It says i don't have enough privileges to show the video.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@jc_gamer884 Have you tried to upload it to sites such as Imgur or Youtube and then link it here ? 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics