Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ravenwolfie
    1 posts

I have the problem with " My brother's keeper" where after the fight with Odin and the cut scene, the fight with Basim never loads, just stuck in the "Tree" room. Loading previous saves doesn't help. This seems to be a common problem on Reddit, any news of a fix soon? Playing kn XBOX One S.

• KinSlayer5178
    1 posts

After the first fight and the cutscene I just hear a knife sound and I'm stuck in this room.

• SinofAssasin
    1 posts

I finished fight with Odin and I get stuck in the cave and can’t get out I’ve tried deleting the game and redownloading it and still can’t progress

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@jc_gamer884 We are currently aware that "A Brother's keeper" is having issues for some players once completed, I have raised that the cinematic is not playing for you with our team, would you be able to provide a short video to show your issue please? Just to help with our investigation.
    Thank you

Official Response
  • JC_GAMER884
    7 posts

It says i don't have enough privileges to show the video.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@jc_gamer884 Have you tried to upload it to sites such as Imgur or Youtube and then link it here ? 🙂

Official Response
  • JC_GAMER884
    7 posts

• JC_GAMER884
    7 posts

Can you let me know when i am able to play.

• Dylan1990_
    24 posts

They just released patch notes and never mentioned this... they better fix it

• Synxc
    12 posts

@dylan1990_ · Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.
    All we can do for now is pray our issue was fixed, if not I give up.

• spanntana
    6 posts

@dylan1990_ yes they do! They Mention we fixed quests where people couldnt finish them

• Dylan1990_
    24 posts

@spanntana but they are not being specific like my brother can't do world events because they dont register so are they fixing our issue with the cut scene not working or fixing the fact that things dont register

• Dylan1990_
    24 posts

@synxc yea hopefully it is this too just would have liked them to actually address is specifically

• vinckeee
    6 posts

@spanntana

Yea finally thx man it did work for me on ps4 after 5 days I, am finally out that stupid cave

• ModernZoro
    3 posts

Ran into this bug as well on xbox

• I tried loading previous saves, including ones before leaving Ravensthorp with Sigurd.
    • Un-equiping weapons during valhalla fights
    • changing difficulty levels
    • loading from cloud on a different xbox (original xbox one to xbox one S)

I did have one load where I did not hear the 'shink' sound... but still end up in the tree room with no cut scene intro to next fight

• vinckeee
    6 posts

@modernzoro
    Switch to inventory and map 10 times and press on atlas when you do that and you can teleport to England back

• AustinRupp
    3 posts

@ModernZoro if you have a save from before the mission you could try this: right before Sigurd touches the sphere change the difficulty or switch nudity on/off to reset the game. It worked for me yesterday. I have read that it doesn't work for everyone though and some had to try multiple times. I've also read not taking odins staff has fixed it for some.

• AnimusLover
    85 posts

@sofajockey I think Dragon has asked you that question to prove a point that it would be a) difficult to locate the point at which he should go back to stop the bug from occurring and b) no guarantee that going forward it will. He could potentially be wasting his time. Therefore, if all does not go well what then?

• jeffhenn1
    1 posts

Stuck after the Odin fight at the tree of life

• ModernZoro
    3 posts

@austinrupp No luck. and I completely missed the whole Odins staff thing. Will keep trying

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics