Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Polltergeist
    5 posts

Exactly the same for me. 😞

• BasicallyMonke
    3 posts

Same for me, I think there will be a new patch in a few days, let's hope they fix this one too.

• Joeyd13106
    1 posts

So I'm at the ending of the a brothers keeper mission and its glitch to where I cant fight the final boss no cut scene I was literally dropped from the simulation now the only thing I can do is run around in the chamber and die from jumping off the sides

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@joeyd13106 I'm in this same situation u have been waiting 4 days now

• Cheadle1
    2 posts

Hi how do I get a refund please spent a lot of time and effort on this game to get to a brothers keeper and find out I can’t progress because of a glitch

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@cheadle1 I have same one

• louismockler75
    14 posts

This doesn’t work. I have wasted 60hours of my life and stupid amount of money on a game that doesn’t work and your not even replying after I reported this days ago. This is my 3rd report now and no response

• quzoyx
    2 posts

yeah as many others i got stuck after spending over 100 hours after i came back from the white screen in the mission a brothers keeper, and you cant leave the cave in any way. so i decided to start a new save then but since the whole game was bugged after the former save mission i got tons of saves apperently, i checked so many times to see so i did not overwrite my 100+ save and in the saving it succeded and all in order,but when loading the old save to see if the bug was fixed it was gone..so how will i get my save back? and when are this bugs fixed? the bluescreens happens also but i feel like maybe all this problems should have been noticed before the release. its way to much problems for such a new game.

• x_Asylum_x
    1 posts

@ranger_two14 I have the same problem.. 3 days too

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hey there everyone! Thank you for reaching out about this issue, and I am sorry that you all have been stuck on this quest! I viewed your video, Ranger_Two14. Thank you for gathering that! I've reported this and provided the video up to the Game team. Would you all also, please try our guide here, which includes restoring your licenses. >> https://ubi.li/nbGmm << This can sometimes resolve in-game issues. However, if this continues afterwards, please let me know so I can update the Game team.

Official Response
  • Dylan1990_
    24 posts

This is a joke they not even trying to help

• Cheadle1
    2 posts

@louismockler75 it wound me up spent all that time to get that far and that happens so it kind of spoils the game

• burrocke
    7 posts

@xstasis I have a similar bug except basim never spawns, I reported it on the 15th of November and not received a response from Ubisoft. Cannot do anything until it’s fixed so started a new game.

• Synxc
    12 posts

@ubikobold How long do you reckon it'll take for it to be fixed, this is a major issue for people who have spent a lot of time on the game only for it to stop working because of this bug. It's been 4-5 days since I could play the game I've waited so long to play.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@ubikobold it did not work i am in the same situation

• Synxc
    12 posts

@louismockler75 yeah I get the slice sound

• burrocke
    7 posts

@louismockler75 I have the slicing sound too, we have exactly the same bug. No fix in 5 days since I experienced it and I had to restart my whole game, then a save game bug deleted my old save where I’m at that point! So I’ve lost 68 hours of gameplay due to this bug and their save game bug

• coonhunter83
    1 posts

After I get to the cutscene where I throw my ax down and run to Sigurd, I go back to the cave and can't continue. No matter what I do, how many times I reload the save spot I can't continue.

• xVyrez
    1 posts

@ubikobold

Yeah, been suffering from this issue for the past 4 days. I knew this was a widely reported problem so I didn't care and waitedfor a patch fix but I am still waiting and this is becoming annoying because I want to finally finish the game

• KingHobnob13
    1 posts

@burrocke same for me on ps4

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics