Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/332 Replies/15278 Views
    Arsenal2029
    1 posts

In this quest after you leave the room where you fight odin the screen goes white for a while and when you load back into the room where you and sigurd entered the simulation nothing happens.My understanding is that there should be a scene playing with basim and sigurd but nothing happens.Im stuck in that massive room just able to run around. I have 94 hours played on my save and i dont have a save from before the quest so im screwed.I tried reloading an auto save I restarted my game and tried everything but still no fix. Ubisoft needs to fix this soon as it prevents any further progression

• kanedapen
    1 posts

Please put a fix in for this Mother of all glitches!

81 hours in and cannot progress in Brother’s Keeper quest following boss fight with Odin. It’s a great game but no doubt this leaves myself and others feeling cheated about not being able to finish or even escape via world map.

• Synxc
    12 posts

I can confirm, this update fixed the issue!

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 92 posts

@jc_gamer884 Thank you so much for providing this! Will forward it onto the team now.

Official Response
  • Dylan1990_
    26 posts

@ubit00n fixed for me too

• spanntana
    6 posts

@ubit00n Hooray! Same here!
    i finallly was able to finish the mission! (Remind me to never watch groundhog day again!)

• ModernZoro
    3 posts

Patch fixed for me too!

• KnifexTwisted
    3 posts

Is it working for anyone after the update that came out? I fast travelled out through the atlas but it still isn't working but if I "exit the simulation" through the animus it puts me in the cutscene with Sigurd and Basim as Layla where I can't even fight Basim so I just constantly die to him?

• alexwhitewell
    4 posts

the new update fixed this for me.

• vinckeee
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • vinckeee
    6 posts

Hi there! I escaped the "a brother's keeper" mission while it was experiencing the bug. I did this by switching from the inventory and world page while pressing atlas. Now I'm not able to start the mission again. This is only possible when I switch to Layla, then I automatically go the cut scene. Can someone help me out please?

• KnifexTwisted
    3 posts

@vinckeee Exact same thing happened to me but I'm also not sure how to fix it.

• silk_10
    2 posts

I am at the fight with Odin but after I get knocked down once and Sigurd tells me to stand up Odin will not continue the fight and he has no hitbox

• ButtonsTheGAT
    1 posts

@silk_10 same for me post update. Also getting the same noise during load screen. Sounds like the hidden blade or a slash sound effect. Lost a few hours of gameplay as all my auto saves have the same sound. Dreading doing the mission again just to get stuck again.

• guest-tPFPyDWP
    1 posts

Basin fight against Eivor, no matter what I do Basim won’t get up and fight me he’s just down and nothing will fix it so I can’t progress the game

• x8xGODZILLAx8x
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • x8xGODZILLAx8x
    2 posts

same issue here. was asked by ubisoft to send in a video, i have done that and still waiting on a reply. 90 hours in the game and still unable to finish it. awesome

• silentpower187
    1 posts

brother seeker quest won’t load past when they go down the elevator. Stays on the black screen with the save icon spinning then shuts the game off. Even loaded a old saves and went back still the same. This is a main story part can’t even finish the game... not the first time loosing game play time with so many glitches I have to reload old saves. Lost gameplay time at 2 hours do to glitchy quest. Just fix ur game please ... should have a refund option applied to glitchy games .

• CrimZenVision
    1 posts

I'm now stuck in A Brothers Keeper too. After I go down the first time from Odin the door and stairs appear and Sigurd says to get up and the fight stops. Odin just stands there and I run through the stair case not up it. Don't really want to load the newest save that is not A Brothers Keeper since it's from the day before and I'd loose a lot. Not feeling too good reading the Ubisoft says they can't reproduce this. Guess that's what we get for buying a game on launch.

• Panda_Ultralord
    1 posts

the golden stairs in the "A Brother's Keeper" mission have no collision detection so i just phase through them

Suggested Topics