ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Blink_Eye3
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard Awesome, thanks again! Everything works great! I guess it was just my POS PS4 lol.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

No problem at all @blink_eye3 !

Fantastic to see you're back up and running!

You know where we are if there's anything more you need!

Official Response
  • shoeson333
    1 posts

I have been fighting with Basim for so long but the platform does not move up. Stuck fighting with him forever in "My Brother's keeper" quest. Please help.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@shoeson333

Hey there.

Thanks for reporting this to us. This issue is under active investigation at the moment, I have passed your details on to the team investigating this issue now. Apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of this whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • KayMae89
    1 posts

We get through Valhalla, fight odin, leave valhalla, wake up in the weird matrix-like room, basim is there, follow him, fight him, the game goes to cut scene something about wolf kisses... the fight continues, the area moves up... maybe down. But now the fight with basim is endless... the only previous save i have takes me back before norway... basim keeps getting stuck in a glitch but im able to use the harpoon to throw his avatar back into the area... by pushing him off the edge of the glitch hes in... ive literally put in at least 2 hours on this 2nd round of basim fight. I keep dodging him so i can attack, keep harpooning him... im power 400... with 191 hours in the game. So far the only other terrible glitch was the fenrir fight... which i was able to work around by staying in the center of the arena... idk how much time it takes to fix the same damn problem but it seems like this end series is full of issues... dating back well over a year ago... what gives ubisoft? I think i might stick to red dead for all this trouble this game has caused... there are multiple glitches throughout the entire gameplay. But im not trying to lose 10+ hours of game play by reloading a previous save before coming to norway. Whats the fix here?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there @KayMae89! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some trouble during "A Brother's Keeper." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

The development team are aware that some players have encountered this issue wherein Basim cannot be defeated during the quest, and are looking into this further. You mention that during the fight, you're able to keep the fight going by using the harpoon to bring Basim into the arena. Would you be able to send us a short video that shows how the fight progresses in your game? In particular, we'd like to see how you use the harpoon during the fight, as the behaviour of this ability may be useful for the ongoing investigation.

I'd recommend uploading any video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Pashenn
    1 posts

Okay, read through all these posts and replies to the more recent last few pages.
    Play on PC have played 214 hours...I get to spoiler ....and no door shows up, no Sigurd to tell you to get up, that doesn't show up, I get that skink sounds as well when I reload. Nothing, removed the axe..no door, removed armor and axe..no door. what do I do , I am not starting over..that is to many hours invested.

• Immortal99smoko
    2 posts

I am unable to progress in the quest "brother's keeper" I'm up to the part in Norway when you follow Sigrid into the cave at the end of the snowed path, I've entered the cave and nothing. Gone up to the concrete door that he is meant to open and still nothing. I've then gone back to england and done a few minor quests, gone back to Norway and this time there's no Sigrid and the door still won't open in the cave. Any ideas ? Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there @Pashenn & @Immortal99smoko!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble progressing in "A Brother's Keeper." Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us.

I wasn't able to find any similar reports for the issues you're experiencing (Missing door spoiler and Sigurd not helping to open the door in Goinnhellir). To help us to look into this further, would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu.
    • The issue you are encountering that is preventing you from progressing in "A Brother's Keeper."

I'd recommend uploading these videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Additionally, please ensure that an up-to-date copy of your affected save file is uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can show you how to do this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics