Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ranger_Two14
    7 posts

hi im stuck in this quest , i Defeated Odin and went up a golden stair , i spawned in the strange room and cant teleport or get out of it so im stuck now for ever , i even tried an old save and nothing worked , i have a Video of it on my Youtube Channel Called Ranger_Two

what normally needs to happen is another cinematic where i get out of that machien claw thing and see Basim holding a Knife against Sigurds Throat but this did not happen , can u please fix this bug/glitch

for the people that read this please send this to Ubisoft/ Ubisoft support so that they fix this fast as possible , and comment if you have the same issue or have any tips maybe ?,im afraid i cant continue the story now.

• JermainTP
    1 posts

So after completing the boss fight with Odin and do to runs to the gate after the white loading screen there is no cutscene. Instead nothing happens, and I can just freely roam around inside the isu temple thing. At first I was confused because I thought this was supposed to happen but then I trusted to leave and I cannot. I tried restarting my game, I tried loading a new save nothing works it won’t let me push forward and it’s really annoying please fix this!!!

• xX_briggs1up
    3 posts

@jermaintp same here man and if you listen during that long white loading screen you can hear Eivor drop down from the tree landing on the ground and just standing there while the game is still loading which might be one of if not the main issue there

• LWSrocks
    1 posts

Late game spoilers! Playing on PS4.

I cannot complete the mission "A Brother's Keeper" at all. I am almost 100 hours into the game and this is close to the end so you can imagine how frustrating this is. When Eivor reaches the staircase to end the Valhalla simulation, the next cutscene does not play. Instead I am dropped into the Isu temple, alone, with no way to interact with anything, leave the temple, or progress further.

Here are some things I have tried to resolve the issue to no effect:
    - Restarted the game
    - Loaded earlier saves at various points and replayed up to the issue
    - Uninstalled and reinstalled the game (digital only, so I can't downgrade to 1.00 which I've heard is a potential fix)
    - Used Ubisoft Connect to transfer my saves to a Stadia copy of the game and attempt it there

No luck. There are a handful of reddit posts describing similar experiences, so I know I'm not alone, yet this quest and issue are not listed on the "Known Issues" page. Please, Ubisoft, help me get past this game breaking bug so I can finish this game! After 100 hours I just can't restart.

• louismockler75
    14 posts

i have finished the cut scene with Odin as I leave the doors then it brings me back into the room with the machine, I can’t get in or out, no one to talk to. Can’t interact with anything. I tried dying, going back a mission still nothing

• louismockler75
    14 posts

I finished the cut scene after Odin where you run through the doors, brings me to the machine room. No one there but the hanging lady. Can’t get in or out the big room. Nothing to interact with.
    I tried dying. Going back a mission n redoing cut scene still nothing. I got 64hrs of gameplay man!!? Help

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 the exact same thing has happened to me i have 58 hrs of game play and I've been waiting 3 days now

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@ranger_two14 im in this same situation i have been waiting 3 days for a fix

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt does it make like that weird slicing noice before it loads?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

On The "A Brothers keeper" quest i defeated odin and walked up the golden steps i go into a white loading screen and i can hear me falling off the large machine connected to the yggdrasil tree i am not able to interact with anything and cannot escape the room.
    Basim Is aspose to be here holding a knife to sigurd's neck but he is not so something has gone wrong I have been waiting 3 days now and haven't got a reply from ubisoft please help

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts
  • TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 no it makes a noise of me falling and landing on the floor

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt
    yeah mine makes a nice of me cutting the fire bottle. I litterally can’t get out that room. Can’t even fast travel just shooting the old lady with arrows

• xX_briggs1up
    3 posts

@louismockler75 same here dude this seems to be a common issue I’ve been looking through the forum all day to see if anybody figured out a solution smh

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 yep me too its not very fun shooting an old lady with arrows I woul rather be fighting sigurd rn but no

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 basim *

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt I tried to exit the animus but that don’t work either. You tried that?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 yep I've tried it many times but when i click ok it doesn't work I've even reloaded a save 4 hours back and re done the whole of winchester to find my self in the same position

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt same I went back n nothing changed.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 i guess we will have to wait even tho I have been waiting 3 days so far

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics