Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• louismockler75
    14 posts

I finished the cut scene after Odin where you run through the doors, brings me to the machine room. No one there but the hanging lady. Can’t get in or out the big room. Nothing to interact with.
    I tried dying. Going back a mission n redoing cut scene still nothing. I got 64hrs of gameplay man!!? Help

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 the exact same thing has happened to me i have 58 hrs of game play and I've been waiting 3 days now

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@ranger_two14 im in this same situation i have been waiting 3 days for a fix

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt does it make like that weird slicing noice before it loads?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

On The "A Brothers keeper" quest i defeated odin and walked up the golden steps i go into a white loading screen and i can hear me falling off the large machine connected to the yggdrasil tree i am not able to interact with anything and cannot escape the room.
    Basim Is aspose to be here holding a knife to sigurd's neck but he is not so something has gone wrong I have been waiting 3 days now and haven't got a reply from ubisoft please help

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts
  • TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 no it makes a noise of me falling and landing on the floor

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt
    yeah mine makes a nice of me cutting the fire bottle. I litterally can’t get out that room. Can’t even fast travel just shooting the old lady with arrows

• xX_briggs1up
    3 posts

@louismockler75 same here dude this seems to be a common issue I’ve been looking through the forum all day to see if anybody figured out a solution smh

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 yep me too its not very fun shooting an old lady with arrows I woul rather be fighting sigurd rn but no

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 basim *

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt I tried to exit the animus but that don’t work either. You tried that?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 yep I've tried it many times but when i click ok it doesn't work I've even reloaded a save 4 hours back and re done the whole of winchester to find my self in the same position

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt same I went back n nothing changed.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 i guess we will have to wait even tho I have been waiting 3 days so far

• TeostraMD
    2 posts

I'm stuck on the quest "my brothers keeper"
    I've done the whole valhalla thing beat odin and get the first cutscene to go up the stairs and leave, but then I just get loaded into the ygdrisl tree able to walk around with no way out I know there's ment to be another cutscene there but it won't trigger, I've tried reloading a different save and closing the game down completely, I really don't want to start a new game with 65+ hours into it already

• TeostraMD
    2 posts

@ranger_two14
    I have this aswell, the worst thing is I an even fast travel out to do other things while I wait for a fix and I really don't want to start again after putting 65+ hours into it 😞 😕

• vSkullyKz
    9 posts

@tyranzyt sorry to hear that, thats how i fixed my problem

• Greenough84
    4 posts

I have this exact same issue. I noticed others on reddit do too. I've tried re-loading recent quick saves, restarting the game, restarting the system, but nothing works. I don't want to try to go to my last manual save because that's from seven hours ago and I'd have to go through two whole arcs again plus this current quest. I really hope when they fix this it doesn't screw me over and I'll have to go all the way back to my manual save. I also really wanted to keep doing these opal quests daily so I can get all I need from the store, but that clearly won't happen now because of this. Otherwise I'll lose my game progress because of this bug. This game is super glitchy and I've had lots of bugs, but this is the biggest one I can't get around.

• JockerMelo
    1 posts

Theres is a bug that prevents the player from progressing in the mission.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics