Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt I tried to exit the animus but that don’t work either. You tried that?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 yep I've tried it many times but when i click ok it doesn't work I've even reloaded a save 4 hours back and re done the whole of winchester to find my self in the same position

• louismockler75
    14 posts

@tyranzyt same I went back n nothing changed.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@louismockler75 i guess we will have to wait even tho I have been waiting 3 days so far

• TeostraMD
    2 posts

I'm stuck on the quest "my brothers keeper"
    I've done the whole valhalla thing beat odin and get the first cutscene to go up the stairs and leave, but then I just get loaded into the ygdrisl tree able to walk around with no way out I know there's ment to be another cutscene there but it won't trigger, I've tried reloading a different save and closing the game down completely, I really don't want to start a new game with 65+ hours into it already

• TeostraMD
    2 posts

@ranger_two14
    I have this aswell, the worst thing is I an even fast travel out to do other things while I wait for a fix and I really don't want to start again after putting 65+ hours into it 😞 😕

• vSkullyKz
    9 posts

@tyranzyt sorry to hear that, thats how i fixed my problem

• Greenough84
    4 posts

I have this exact same issue. I noticed others on reddit do too. I've tried re-loading recent quick saves, restarting the game, restarting the system, but nothing works. I don't want to try to go to my last manual save because that's from seven hours ago and I'd have to go through two whole arcs again plus this current quest. I really hope when they fix this it doesn't screw me over and I'll have to go all the way back to my manual save. I also really wanted to keep doing these opal quests daily so I can get all I need from the store, but that clearly won't happen now because of this. Otherwise I'll lose my game progress because of this bug. This game is super glitchy and I've had lots of bugs, but this is the biggest one I can't get around.

• JockerMelo
    1 posts

Theres is a bug that prevents the player from progressing in the mission.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@greenough84 i reloaded back 5 hours and completed 2 arcs all over again got back to the same place and it was still bugged such a waste of time

• Polltergeist
    5 posts

Greeting I was on the odin fight where you run to reach the door and after that a cinematic plays. The screen turns white but the next cinematic doesn't start so I'm stuck in the cave. Can't go anywhere and I don't have a previous save close to that point. Help me with my issue please.

• Greenough84
    4 posts

@tyranzyt Geez that sucks. Thanks for letting me know. I guess we have no choice but to wait for them to fix it.

• garantat100
    Original poster 3 posts

@ranger_two14 they need to fix this ASAP.
    All games that came out this month have bugs ... on Call of Duty the controller disconnects in mission 3. They are pushing the games with a lot of bugs just to make money.

• xStasis
    1 posts

I stunned Basim in the circle; the game is saying the quest updated it but the cutscene is never playing; I can't move and Basim is just aimlessly hitting my non existing body.

https://gyazo.com/a38184988b0c6d89cec80a77bd50a997

I did it like 10 times now, but still the same outcome.
    Please look into this..

• Consumed123
    12 posts

I'm on the brothers keeper mission and im on the endless battle but i can't seem to interact with sigurd. I keep killing warriors and there's no other objective. This game is starting to annoy me so badly holy f. I'm on ps4... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BUGS [censored]. anyone pleaes got a solution?

• Polltergeist
    5 posts

Exactly the same for me. 😞

• BasicallyMonke
    3 posts

Same for me, I think there will be a new patch in a few days, let's hope they fix this one too.

• Joeyd13106
    1 posts

So I'm at the ending of the a brothers keeper mission and its glitch to where I cant fight the final boss no cut scene I was literally dropped from the simulation now the only thing I can do is run around in the chamber and die from jumping off the sides

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@joeyd13106 I'm in this same situation u have been waiting 4 days now

• Cheadle1
    2 posts

Hi how do I get a refund please spent a lot of time and effort on this game to get to a brothers keeper and find out I can’t progress because of a glitch

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics