Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr_Fizzle7
    1 posts

Unable to complete the quest after the fight with Odin because the cutscene won't load. I have tried everything from restarting to loading different save files. It would be awesome to be able to finish a game I paid for.

• alexwhitewell
    4 posts

im so glad i'm not the only one with this problem. When i first posted about this i couldn't find anyone else with my problem.

• robert_msr
    1 posts

Count me as another person who didn't get the cut scenes and got stuck in the cave.

• Consumed123
    12 posts

@louismockler75 I've actually fixed it. I just reloaded the save game again.

• Polltergeist
    5 posts

@consumed123 what save did you reload. My saves only go back before the odin fight

• Consumed123
    12 posts

@polltergeist I actually never had that problem after the odin fight, i simply just fought him and grabbed the raven clans hand and proceeded up the stairs and that was it. I only had a problem with interacting with sigurd numerous times when he was at the hill at the endless battles scene.

• royalwcheese
    3 posts

@lwsrocks I feel your pain

• royalwcheese
    3 posts

potential spoilers

Just curious. Everyone who is having this problem...did you loot the spear before going in? I had a friend that didn’t grab the spear and worked fine for him.

I looted the spear and bugged out. 100+ hours lv 400 and working on mastery points. Haven’t been able to play since this morning

• npadme
    6 posts

@burrocke same

• Synxc
    12 posts

@royalwcheese I never picked up the spear and it still bugged out

• Polltergeist
    5 posts

@synxc yeah. I don't think the spear has something to do with it. The game is just so bugged. Day number 5 now still in the cave. Unacceptable.

• Synxc
    12 posts

@polltergeist Agreed. At least they could communicate with us on this, they have a huge megathread of issues and they aren't saying squat about any of it. Wake up Ubisoft for the love of god.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

@xx_briggs1up Sorry to see you're experiencing this. Can you confirm the platform you're playing on. Can you also share video footage of this with us.

Official Response
  • MrNubbinsHD
    1 posts

After the fight with Odin and you return to the life tree the cutscene that is supposed to play does not. I play on Xbox one haven’t had any major problems until now. Have tried reloading the game and multiple saves nothing seems to work.

• Timbo12345
    1 posts

@coonhunter83 same issue here as well. I just can't continue. I'm stuck in this damm cave. No cutscene, no boss fight against Basim. Ubisoft, do something against this problem a.s.a.p. Do not leave us waiting till it's Christmas.

• Dylan1990_
    24 posts

@royalwcheese same iv 98 hours and my last manual save is 80 hours, before I even got excalibur and still had a lot of the order to kill and still 2 areas to go so no way am i going back that far for it to probably not work again

• alexwhitewell
    4 posts

@ubikobold unfortunately i'm on a pc so can't do any of these things

• BarciOBZ
    1 posts

When in Xbox bug with Brother keeper Will be fixed?

• burrocke
    7 posts

@ubikobold you can only restore licenses on a PlayStation, I am playing on Xbox one

fix this, a bug now deleted all my saves so thanks for the wasted money. And 80 hours wasted since release.

fix your game, otherwise I’ll be requesting a refund and I’m sure many others in this thread will be doing the same

• Greenough84
    4 posts

@ubikobold Tried all of these methods, but unfortunately none of them worked for me. Restoring license on PS4 didn't work.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics