Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Anjel_Few
    Original poster 2 posts

So PC Specs are as follow:

AMD Threadripper 2920x
    32GB RAM
    AMD Radeon 6800XT
    NVME SSD
    On the latest drivers, for Chipset as well as GPU Game all the way up to date

Now when I come up out of the water, after getting the water from the well, I see Loki standing there. When I go speak to him, I get all the way through the conversation and then he says " your raven can guide you" and EVERY TIME the game just craps the bed. Crash to desktop and that is that. I have tried multiple times to get past there, but every time, it does that.

I found this old topic, but no one replied to it, but added it for posterity sake
    Re: [Crashing after "Well Traveled" Quest in Asgard](/topic/83470/crashing-after-well-traveled-quest-in-asgard)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Shadura_
    1 posts

Crashing after "Well Traveled" Quest in Asgard
    After speaking to Loki on the shore after opening the well the collecting the water the game will lock up soon as it starts to pan out and he says "He is in a field nearby, your raven can find the way" or something like that.
    I am on PC, have tried every single type of settings, low/med/high, Full/borderless/windowed, different resolutions. All my drivers are up to date. I have tried rolling the save back to the beginning of Asgard and redoing the gate quest up to that point, and nothing seems to fix it.
    It always locks up and goes blank soon as it starts to pan out after that dialogue.
    Has anyone had any similar experiences and know how to fix it? I hate to lose 30hrs played so far trying to restart the campaign. (For it to maybe happen still)

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello @Anjel_Few and @Shadura_

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing. I merged these two threads for visibility purposes.

@Shadura_ - apologies for the delayed reply. Can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

@Anjel_Few - Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? It will help you to eliminate any software conflicts. If you're still experiencing this issue after performing these steps, please let us know.

If you have any other questions, feel free to update this thread and we will be more than happy to assist.

Official Response
  • Anjel_Few
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-mark Yeah I should have specified that I had run through that thread before creating mine. Made sure Admin rights, everything up to date and I ran a verify on the game files. I haven't had any issues with crashing in Valhalla up until yesterday when I ran into this.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@anjel_few Thank you for letting us know what you have tried so far! If this is continuing to persist for you, please create a Support ticket here and attach your MSinfo and DxDiag files. Then return here with your ticket number and I can review the files and get back to you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics