Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cocho506Cr
    2 posts

@and0ss

I'm currently having this very same problem on my PS4 Slim and Pro version. Hope Ubi fixes this issue in the upcoming update. 😠

• seige7777
    1 posts

@and0ss
    same issue

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Sorry to hear this is happening. I'd like to know if each of you are experiencing this on the same platform, PS4? Additionally, some of these reports are from a while back. Does this issue still occur today? If so, I'm curious to know if these troubleshooting steps assist in resolving the issue.

Official Response
  • Cocho506Cr
    2 posts

@ubiwan

thanks for reaching.

Indeed i’m Still having this issue with the Going Deeper (Jotunheim) quest. As I mentioned before, I tried to continue with the quest in my PS4 Slim and Pro version but the same issue occurs on both consoles. Even though I’ve done already the troubleshoot steps you’ve mentioned above, the bug still happens on both consoles.

regards.

• SkarmyOG
    1 posts

This problem also affects PC as well except Ubisoft Connect says the game crashed and gives an option to send a crash report instead of a corrupted file error.

• guest-9RulvNat
    1 posts

My seerer hut wont let me use the second potion to go to the land past asgard it starts loading then says theres something wrong and spits my game out..

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-9rulvnat Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about this. Do you get any specific error codes / messages when this happens? Furthermore, it may be helpful to give the steps found within this FAQ a try! Let me know if things persist after having done this.

Official Response
  • KingDriLLH3R
    1 posts

yea this is the best gane ever

• DKKShalos
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Both potions are there after turning in the plants, but only the Asgard potion is useable. The blue potion is there, but is not able to be used or interacted with and the seer has no options to talk about.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @DKKShalos!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use the potion to travel to Jotunheim. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log, showing that you have "Going Deeper" as an active quest.
    • That you have created both potions in Valka's hut. You should be able to find them on a counter next to the cauldron.
    • That you are unable to interact with the potion to go to Jotunheim.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics