Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sppoulis
    Original poster 1 posts

Evening, Assasin's Creed Valhalla with 1.2 patch is unplayable even on lowest settings with my GTX 1060 3GB (Ryzen 3700X and 16GB RAM)...I was expecting at least 40-55 fps steady with the lowest settings but the max fps i encounter was 14 fps at the moment...

Soon i'm going to abandon completely this game cause i already know that GTX 1060 is the bare minimum spec-wise but i was expecting better "tuning" from Ubisoft especially with the GPU skyrocket prices!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mrsleep0000
    25 posts

@sppoulis LOL
    Using a mid-range card that is 3 generations out of date and expecting good frame rates.

• stoyandanov
    16 posts

@mrsleep0000 Yeah, a midrange card that can easily keep AC Origins and AC Odyssey using the same engine with 60fps 1080p medium-high settings. Other titles like CP2077 and RDR2 run at acceptable FPS as well. This is the only title that instantly drops FPS five times from 45-50 to 10 during gameplay. Which is fixed after reload.
    Otherwise happy that you got next level GPU, but with the current shortage we play with want we have which is above the minimum required specs.

• shopE4F0C359
    4 posts

Hello,

The GTX 1060 of 3G I see it somewhat fair. I have the 4 GB GTX 1050 Ti with medium graphics and it is doing quite well, between 35 to 45 fps and with this it is going quite well, I have been playing for hours and it is very fluid. Sometimes I suddenly drop to 15 fps, I go out to the main menu, I go back in and it solves.

Let's see if the crisis of graphics cards is over soon.

• longjohn119
    703 posts
    Hello,

The GTX 1060 of 3G I see it somewhat fair. I have the 4 GB GTX 1050 Ti with medium graphics and it is doing quite well, between 35 to 45 fps and with this it is going quite well, I have been playing for hours and it is very fluid. Sometimes I suddenly drop to 15 fps, I go out to the main menu, I go back in and it solves.

Let's see if the crisis of graphics cards is over soon.

Don't count on it ..... Demand is far exceeding the supply despite both Nvidia and AMD selling more GPUs than ever before .... They both sold more GPUs in 2020 than they have ever sold before by almost 50% yet is is still not enough to keep up with demand ..... I wouldn't count on any big change until next year because they can't increase capacity and it will be a couple more years before new manufacturing plants come online .... You simply cannot build a high tech highly automated IC foundry overnight, it takes literally years plus you don't want to overdo it and then have a new plant running at only half capacity because demand has dropped off too much ..... That's a one way trip to bankruptcy

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics