Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jimulaa
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi I've recently completed the main storyline and this challenge has not unlocked for me on Ubisoft connect.

I've done some research and noted that some players didn't get this until Gunnar's marriage was complete, but I have done this, and completed the Hamptunscire arc but still nothing - are there any other Raventhorpe quests that I man not have found yet relating to this?

I'm on the zbox one x in case that makes any difference

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1609 posts

Hello @Jimulaa,

Sorry to hear that your challenge hasn't been unlocked.

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots showing your map, completed quests, and your challenge locked still, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Jimulaa
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark Here are the screenshots - map is at max zoom out - I can confirm that all coloured dots for wealth, world events and artifacts have been completed, along with all of the order members.

Edit, I'm having difficulties getting my xbox screenshots of the map and quests into the right format.

undefined

• Jimulaa
    Original poster 5 posts
  • TheSixSam-ShiEn
    8 posts

@jimulaa I'm having the same issue, I've even played the game again wasting 47 hours and it still didn't work :'(. It's the only challenge i have left now that 'stinky but fishy' has been removed, which i looked forward to the missing fish being patch hopefully next update...

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Jimulaa, thank you for your screenshots!

@guest-r4C0s9ej - I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue as well.

I just checked this for you and I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Can you please submit a support ticket with your save files? Our team will be more than happy to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • TheSixSam-ShiEn
    8 posts

@ubi-mark i have submitted a ticket and uploaded photos for them, they didnt ask for save files nor do i know how to go about doing that on the PS5 as it's my first playstation im not to familiar with it

• Jimulaa
    Original poster 5 posts

@thesixsam-shien This has finally unlocked for me, yay! Hope everyone else with this problem is sorted too 🙂

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @jimulaa,

Thank you for sharing this! I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

@TheSixSam-ShiEn - can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • RagnarRok5731
    1 posts

@ubi-mark
    I am also having this problem. Completed every possible thing you can do in the game…except achieving gold in all the mastery challenges. My “Eivor’s Saga” challenge is still not showing complete.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 443 posts

@ragnarrok5731 Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that this challenge isn't unlocking for you either! As this issue should be resolved, I highly recommend opening a ticket on our Support Site and submitting your Save files. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics