1 Likes/8 Replies/1087 Views
is anyone else having very very long load times on PS4? talking 4-5 minutes to load into the game whenever it loads up and when i fast travel.
Ubisoft Support Staff UbiKobold 687 posts
@isuwhat Thank you for letting us know! Could you complete our guide here, which includes restoring your licenses? These steps can resolve a decent amount of game related issues. However, if afterwards you are still experiencing 4-5 minute load times please let us know the following:
- Do you have the game installed on an internal or external drive?
- How much storage space is remaining on the drive that contains your game?
- How much playtime do you have in the game?
- Do you always experience 4-5 minute load times now, even from launch? Or do the longer load times happen after some playtime?
@ubikobold hi, i have completed as advised. Answers are:
- Game on internal ps4 drive
- 81.1 gig free
- 274 game hours
- yes, always experience long load times now. I haven't spend longer than about 10-15 minute's in the game since river raids though as nothing else left to do except daily quests.
Savet888 1 posts
how it is with this issue? I just bought this game (Gold edition) and first part of loading (Checking for updates) took cca 2-3min and after choosing Continue, game is loading around 3min. Yesterday, I was tracking it and the whole loading took 6min 12sec.
I own also AC: Odyssey and Origins (both Gold) and this never happened.
Do you have any info about fixing or upcoming update?
azullFR 1345 posts
I'm afraid that there won't be any fix about this :
it's just getting worse and worse...
there is a dedicated megathread here :