ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FGx1988
    Original poster 102 posts

Since there is no official feedback on this topic in the other threads, I would like to note this point again so that it does not get forgotten. Weapons shouldn't get bigger once pulled out of the sheath. Yeah there may be some things that get bigger when you hold them in hands - but weapons (and cats) are not one of them. Please Ubisoft fix this problem as it is an absolute gamebreaker for many players.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OrcBeard92
    180 posts

@fgx1988 It's been a problem since AC Origins unfortunately. Spears and stuff all increase in size when in hand, and then shrink when put back on the model. It just seems to be how they've chosen to streamline it so it fits the model of the player when sheathed, and doesn't 'get in the way', so to speak.

A part of me understands it and for the most part it's not particularly egregious. The only ones where it's really noticeable is with the warhammers, which shrink a bit too much.

• FGx1988
    Original poster 102 posts

@orcbeard92 I know that. But in Origins it only affected spears and it was far more subtle. When you had the spear in hand, it was larger but of an acceptable length but it looked pretty normal when you had it on your back. Noticing the difference in length in AC: Origins was far more difficult and you had to look closely to notice it. In AC. Valhalla is just too exaggerated, and it unnecessarily affects all types of weapons. It bothers me the most with the two-handed swords and the Predator bows. Those look really ridiculous in my opinion.

Suggested Topics