Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MrSilver7
    3 posts

@ubi-mark Hi there Mark, Ps4

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

@aposala7 Hey there! I'm sorry to hear this is happening, it sounds absolutely frustrating! Would you be able to take a phone recording of what it's doing and share an external link (like from Youtube) here? I'd like to get a better read on what's happening.

Also, in the meantime, can you test out these steps?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello @mrsilver7, thank you for the update!

Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Additionally, can you please reinstall your game? This will help you to eliminate any software conflicts including corrupted data, that can lead to crashes.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • maxtor30
    1 posts

Hello , i have a problem while playing Assasin creed valhalla on my ps4. The whole game is working fine , sometimes bugs occure but during a mission named going deeper , the game loads alright but after a period of time this shows up (video under my message). Can you please help me with this problem? I buy new game from Alza
    ( I have already tried rebuild database on ps4 and still nothing )
    https://streamable.com/06oxdq
    "you cannot continue using the application
    the data for the next application is corrupted. remove the application from the ps4 system and then insert the disc again "

HELP ME PLEASEEEE

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

Hi all,

I have merged all your posts into a megathread and added it to the megathread list. This issue has been reported and it is being investigated by the development team.

@Kilo950 @MrPerreault @nitehawk182 @Stealthy_Arkham @Dtigers1984 @Netspook @Fenix145012 @MrSilver7 Could you all please try reinstalling the game and the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so then try again:

If the issue persists, please let us know.

@maxtor30 Could you try reinstalling the game and check the corrupted save data support article in the link above. If the issue persists please let us know.

Official Response
  • ApoSala7
    3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Thanks for replying to my question, and sure thing i'm going to take a video for whats happening and post it for you today when i gets home.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@aposala7 I have merged your post into this megathread.This issue has been reported and it is being investigated by the development team. Can you please try reinstalling the game and the following PlayStation 4 troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so then try again.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ApoSala7
    3 posts

@ubi-keo
    This is what happens for me when i go to going deep mission

And by reinstalling the game again what happens to my 85 H playing? Because I've done it before and it starts from the beginning with me

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello there!

I would like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. Rest assured that once we have more information available, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for future news and updates.

@ApoSala7 - Thank you for taking the time to send us a video! We've passed this along to the development team. If you ensure your local save is backed up, then it shouldn't be affected if you uninstall the game. Additionally, you can always redownload your save from the cloud, as long as you login to the correct Ubisoft account.. If you're worried, I would recommend backing up your local PS4 save to an external drive, such as a USB stick, during the reinstallation process.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Manodmeu
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thanks for the update! I've been having this problem since December and have been continuing the game. Currently have 120hr game time, so it would be unfortunate to lose my progress...
    Can you tell when the update will be available that will fix this issue?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics