Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there!

I would like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. Rest assured that once we have more information available, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for future news and updates.

@ApoSala7 - Thank you for taking the time to send us a video! We've passed this along to the development team. If you ensure your local save is backed up, then it shouldn't be affected if you uninstall the game. Additionally, you can always redownload your save from the cloud, as long as you login to the correct Ubisoft account.. If you're worried, I would recommend backing up your local PS4 save to an external drive, such as a USB stick, during the reinstallation process.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Manodmeu
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thanks for the update! I've been having this problem since December and have been continuing the game. Currently have 120hr game time, so it would be unfortunate to lose my progress...
    Can you tell when the update will be available that will fix this issue?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Going Deeper" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Going Deeper" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-Y2aUlyua
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

Game is still crashing with update when drinking the potion.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-Y2aUlyua! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering crashes when drinking the potion in "Going Deeper." Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the crashes continue to persist when drinking the potion.

We can then forward this along to the development team and reopen the investigation into this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing with "Going Deeper," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics