Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kilo950
    Original poster 1 posts

I drink the second potion to go to Jotunhiem then my PS4 comes up with a message saying I can't continue using this application. The data for the following application is corrupted. Delete the application from the PS4 and then insert the disc again. Please help!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing with "Going Deeper," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MrPerreault
    2 posts

Hi,

When I try to start the 'Going Deeper' quest to enter Jotunheim by drinking the second potion the game starts loading as if it's going to progress.
    It then crashes completely and ejects the disk from my PS4.
    I get a 'Data corrupted for the application' error.

This is happening every time I try to start this quest, I've just updated to version 2.0 to see if this has fixed the issue but it hasn't. Game still crashes when I drink the second potion to enter Jotunheim.
    Is this a known issue or a new bug?

• nitehawk182
    5 posts

@mrperreault same here, but on Xbox One

• Stealthy_Arkham
    4 posts

Are there any answers for this topic ? i´m having the same issue and I dont want to lose hours into the game really and I´m hoping ubisoft fixes this issue soon.

• Dtigers1984
    1 posts

When I try to start the Going deeper chapter,it starts fine, he drinks the cup, falls asleep, the screen goes to a passing cloud tunnel scene,then the game stops, goes to blue screen with :
    The PS4 disc error cannot continue using the application
    57% game completed and 300 hrs in
    please help

• Netspook
    287 posts

If something is wrong with the disc, no one here can help you...

• Fenix145012
    1 posts

Greetings

I was over 50 hours into the game when I attempted to play the quest Going Deeper. Everytime I would try to enter Jotunheim I would get blue screening stating my application was corrupt and I would need to uninstall the application and then reinstall. I did as requested and after the reinstall I was then notified that all my saves were now marked as corrupt. I am wanting to know what to do when I eventually get back to the quest this message happens again. Can someone please let me?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@fenix145012 Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. I'm really sorry to hear about this. Our teams are aware of some similar reports, and we've made a dedicated FAQ for this topic which you can see here! Please give the FAQ a look, as there is a workaround listed within.

Official Response
  • MrSilver7
    3 posts

Hi there,
    I've downloaded Version 3.01. 21 gigs of data and patch 1.2.0.1 and still when I drink the right potion the disc says games crashed and cannot play. I've even tried saving a previous play of a week ago and still when I return to Going deeper cannot enter the mission. It's berm 60hours of game play lots of data download.
    Please assist.

• MrSilver7
    3 posts

Hi there,
    I've downloaded Version 3.01. 21 gigs of data and patch 1.2.0.1 and still when I drink the right potion the disc says games crashed and cannot play. I've even tried saving a previous play of a week ago and still when I return to Going deeper cannot enter the mission. It's been 60hours of game play lots of data download.
    Please assist.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @MrSilver7,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing. Can you please clarify on what platform are you currently playing, so we can offer the relevant troubleshooting steps? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ApoSala7
    3 posts

Hi there, i have now more than 60 h playing in the game and whern i get to use the potion on going deeper mission the game gets out to the console it self with getting the CD out, and tells me to delete all the game and insert CD again, every time i tried to enter the going deeper mission it makes like that! Could please help me to solve this huge problem?

• MrSilver7
    3 posts

@ubi-mark Hi there Mark, Ps4

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 356 posts

@aposala7 Hey there! I'm sorry to hear this is happening, it sounds absolutely frustrating! Would you be able to take a phone recording of what it's doing and share an external link (like from Youtube) here? I'd like to get a better read on what's happening.

Also, in the meantime, can you test out these steps?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @mrsilver7, thank you for the update!

Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Additionally, can you please reinstall your game? This will help you to eliminate any software conflicts including corrupted data, that can lead to crashes.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • maxtor30
    1 posts

Hello , i have a problem while playing Assasin creed valhalla on my ps4. The whole game is working fine , sometimes bugs occure but during a mission named going deeper , the game loads alright but after a period of time this shows up (video under my message). Can you please help me with this problem? I buy new game from Alza
    ( I have already tried rebuild database on ps4 and still nothing )
    https://streamable.com/06oxdq
    "you cannot continue using the application
    the data for the next application is corrupted. remove the application from the ps4 system and then insert the disc again "

HELP ME PLEASEEEE

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

Hi all,

I have merged all your posts into a megathread and added it to the megathread list. This issue has been reported and it is being investigated by the development team.

@Kilo950 @MrPerreault @nitehawk182 @Stealthy_Arkham @Dtigers1984 @Netspook @Fenix145012 @MrSilver7 Could you all please try reinstalling the game and the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so then try again:

If the issue persists, please let us know.

@maxtor30 Could you try reinstalling the game and check the corrupted save data support article in the link above. If the issue persists please let us know.

Official Response
  • ApoSala7
    3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Thanks for replying to my question, and sure thing i'm going to take a video for whats happening and post it for you today when i gets home.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@aposala7 I have merged your post into this megathread.This issue has been reported and it is being investigated by the development team. Can you please try reinstalling the game and the following PlayStation 4 troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so then try again.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ApoSala7
    3 posts

@ubi-keo
    This is what happens for me when i go to going deep mission

And by reinstalling the game again what happens to my 85 H playing? Because I've done it before and it starts from the beginning with me

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics