Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ethan_Malone
    Original poster 5 posts

I have completed the Quest "A wise friend" however it didnt appear in the Questlog, therefor I cant receive the Quest "In dreams..." and thats why I cant travel to Asgard etc.
    I have done everything I can in the Game ( Settlement 6 , Main Story etc.). I already created a Ticket for the german Suppport which was closed a couple of Days ago and thats why Im posting it here.
    I'm waiting for a Patch since a month 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@ethan_malone I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. You mentioned that you completed the quest 'A Wise Friend'. Where you able to speak to Randvi at the end of the quest and did it show as completed afterwards? You mentioned that the quest didn't appear in the questlog, did you mean in the completed quests or during the quest?

Can you also provide a video. In the video can you go to your quest log screen to show what is available and then press the R3 button to view your completed quests and slowly scroll down the list to show all of your completed quests.

Official Response
  • Ethan_Malone
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo The Quest doesnt appear in the completed Quest menu
    I already sent a Video but I can provide the link again
    The game is in german so the Quest (translated) should be "Eine weise Freundin" but I doesnt show up anyways
    Hope I can help

• Ethan_Malone
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ethan_Malone
    Original poster 5 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics