Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@guest-ydsbth02 Thanks for the videos provided.

I have forwarded them onto the development team. The issue is still being investigated.

Are you able to load a save before you started the quest? The game auto saves regularly so you should have a save you can load or a manual save if you have any. This is not ideal and you will lose some progress in doing this, however it may prevent you from experiencing this issue when you start the quest again.

Official Response
  • guest-YdsbtH02
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-keo I looked into that and the save before literally halfs my skills joke to be honest with you

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello @guest-ydsbth02,

Sorry to hear that. I just double-checked it for you and I can see that this issue is being investigated at the moment. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-YdsbtH02
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-mark still no update 😢. Any idea on a timescale ?

• guest-YdsbtH02
    Original poster 15 posts

@guest-ydsbth02 anything ???

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello @guest-YdsbtH02,

Thank you for the update. I'm afraid that we don't have any ETA yet. The development team are working on this issue and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

Hey guys! I've merged a few threads that are having this issue. As stated above, the issue is still being looked into and the developers have a few requests to aid in their investigation:

• Screenshot of the map location where Stowe got stuck.
    • New video footage showing the steps you took to get Stowe stuck in the church.
    • Please also confirm the platform in which you are having this issue

Once we have this information, we will share it with the developers which will hopefully get them closing to detecting and resolving this for you all!

Official Response
  • Dibski1
    2 posts

I'm stuck on this quest, I have spoken with Stowe had the fight and followed him to the governor's mansion. Stowe disappeared and is now in st Paul's and I can't talk to him and neither do any over the objects at the governors mansion or the temple acknowledge at all I can't seem to progress am I missing something as I have checked the walkthrough on ign and have tried all that (besides I cant read notes) any help would e greatly appreciated.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3661 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3661 posts

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when trying to follow Stowe in "Walls and Shadows," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics