ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

Stop setting up pointless forums and making it look like your fixing all the bugs in your game ac valhalla and just fix them all the people from round the world wouldn't need to texts in if the game was running before you took their money now they need to spend more money to get it fixed sounds like the biggest con ever and your patting yourselves on the back for setting up a forum (sick)shouldn't have sold the game if it wasn't working you should give everyone their money back..but you won't thieves never do ..but go ahead setting up forums while you rob everyone who still believe you will do the right thing and still believe in fairness and honesty..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

Re: [Ubisoft Code of Conduct: The way we play](/topic/87290/ubisoft-code-of-conduct-the-way-we-play) this is somewhat of a joke yes be good to each ..but ubisoft has sold a game to it's loyal customer that was know not to be working before it was sold and now they have set up a social site asking every to be nice about being cheated and constantly lie to stating that they are fixing the problems the only reason they texting into the site is because they have been con cheated out of their money and left frustrated with a game they cannot finish while ubisoft make millions at their expense..just be nice while they break the law and rob you..because they sold games knowingly which were not fit for sale if this isn't against the law it should be...

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

This just a waste of time ..your not helping your just telling to send things in then when they manage to you ask for more making the feeds go on getting the customers to do all the work are you trying to tell me even after I sent proof in and hundreds of people hav sent proof in months down the line all the video screens shots maps clearly stating the tasks are done or clearly showing glitches you still don't know how to fix your own game.someone must know what to do.the evidence is staring your in your faces but all you do is as for more. ARE YOU ALL TO BUSY SPENDING ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE MADE FROM SELLING A FAULTY GAME TO ACTUALLY FIX THE KNOWN ISSUE WITH THE GAME THAT U KNEW ABOUT BEFORE YOU SOLD THE GAME..REALLY SHOULD BE A LAW ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE...ROBBING PEOPLE .YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE !!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3640 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc I understand that you are frustrated due to a bug that you have experienced in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

So that I can look into this for you and assist you further, could you please provide me with a detailed description of the issue. If it's a known issue then we most likely have a mega thread created for it. Please check the mega thread list to see if the issue is listed.

I can assure you that all issues that have been reported are forwarded to the development team who will try to reproduce the issue. Once they have been able to do this then they can begin working on a fix. However in some cases they may not be able to reproduce the issue and therefore we would need to gather more information such as images, videos, saves and anything else that may help with their investigation.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo this is load of nonsense your telling me out of all the hundreds of people you have con money off who hav sent you info you can't or won't fix the game I hav sent clear info on what's wrong..then you don't reply ..now your saying I haven't sent you enough. Your just try to make out your not fixing the problems that you sold with the game .pretending your doing something. THE STATS ARE WRONG I'VE SENT YOU INFO ON THIS TOLD YOU WHICH ONES SENT YOU A MAP CLEARLY SHOWING ALL THE WORLD EVENTS DONE APART FROM THE BLIND MAN STUCK ON CLEE HILL .NOW YOU TELLING ME THAT NO ONE AT UBISOFT KNOWS THE GAME .IT IS CLEAR THAT THAT THE GAME WASN'T TESTED BEFORE YOU SOLD IT. THE MEGATREAD YOU TALK ABOUT IS JUST A LIST ON ALL THE FAULTS REPORTED HUNDREDS AND YOUR STILL TELLING ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT IS WRONG AGAIN JUST PASSING THE BUCK .....IM SORRY WERE UNABLE TO FIX THE FAULTY GAMES THE WAS KNOWNLY SOLD FAULTY UNABLE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE SPEND AND SEND MAKING IT LOOK LIKE YOU GOT A GOOD SOCIAL SITE GOING THEN PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR DOING A GOOD JOB WHILE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING SURE YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELLING FAULTY GOODS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING STOP PASSING THE BUCK FIX YOUR GAME YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR SELLING GAMES THAT ARE KNOWINGLY FAULTY BEFORE THEY ARE PUT ON THE MARKET....!!!!!

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo IT'S NOT JUST A BUG I HAD MANY BUGS GLITCHES HAD TO KEEP RELOADING RESTARTING PLAYING FROM YHE BEGINNING OVER AND OVER TRYING TO GET PASS LEVELS SO DON'T DOWN PLAY IT BY SAYING JUST A BUG NOW THE GAME IS UN ABLE TO BE COMPLETED EVEN ATFER ALL THE OTHER GLITCHES I MANNAGED THE GET PASS THINKING ALEAST I'LL FINISH THE GAME ..THEN YET ANOTHER GLITCH THAT PUTS A STOP TO THAT..AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO FIX IT AND YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT IT'S JUST A BUG THIS PROVES YOUR NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY.,WHICH MEANS YOUR NOT FIXING IT WHICH MEANS YOU KNOWINGLY SOLD FAULTY GAMES TO MAKE MONEY......BY CONNING PEOPLE...NO IT'S NOT JUST A BUG ITS ALEAST 50 GLITCHES AND THE SAME GLITCHES REPEATING OVER AND OVER AND GLITCHES THAT STOP THE GAME BEING COMPLETED...THAT WAS SOLD BY A COMPANY THAT ARE CLEARLY NOT DOING ANYTHING APPART FROM LINING THEIR OWN POCKETS WITH MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS BY KNOWINGLY SELLING GAMES THAT ARE FAULTY.!!!!

• Ubi-Keo

@guest-h0u5vjrc As you have posted several different threads as I was not aware of the issues that you have been experiencing. I have managed to find the threads and merge them. I have merged two of your threads were you have reported those issues into one thread here. And I have merged your remaining threads into this one. We do not recommend posting multiple or duplicate threads as this can cause issues.

I understand you are experiencing issues with some of the Ubisoft Connect challenges and the world event 'Miracle'. We do have mega threads for the most common issues that are reported and would recommend posting on the relevant thread there if it is listed. However it's not possible to list all of the known issues.

We do have an existing mega thread for the 'Miracle' mystery. The issue is still being investigated by the development team. We had two separate issues for this quest, the other issue is due to be fixed in a future update.

Regarding the other issue you are experiencing with the stats/core challenges I will reply to you in the other thread that you reported it in.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo this is a load of excuses after another it was clear when I posted one tread and because you ask for more info I posted more then you did nothing so I had to post again the same information stating how point this all is now you saying your not following what's going on excuses after excuses that's what's going on trying to put the fact your not doing everything...haven't done anything on me the only thing I have done is BUY A FAULTY GAME FROM UBISOFT NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS SOLD BY UBISOFT,WHO KNEW THAT IT WAS FAULTY..NOW THEIR TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE EVEN AFTER HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HAVR TOLD THEM EVEN BEFORE THEY SOLD THE GAME ...SO DISHONEST IT'S UNBELIEVABLE..BUT AS WE ALL NO THIS IS WHAT UBISOFT IS DOING IF YOU PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO FIXING THE FAULTS IN THE GAMES AS YOU DO FINDING EXCUSES YOU MORE THAN LIKELY WOULDN'T HAVE SOLD GAMES WITH SO MANY FAULTS IN IT !!!

• ElMadre1
    93 posts

@guest-h0u5vjrc Sorry, I have to LOL at the all caps explosion.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

Still no help just as I thought just loads of ways to make it look like your getting help while ubisoft make money on faulty games knowing people won't keep chasing down the faulty game trusting ubisoft to fix thing's WHY HAVE YOU NOT FIXED THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE REPORTED ALL UBISOFT IS INTRESTED IN IS MONEY SELLING FAULTY GAMES PRENDING TO TO FIX THE PROBLEMS BUT NOT FIXING THEM WHILE MAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE THAT TRUST THAT THEY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Damn... that's a proper sucession of tantrums I ever seen in a forum before,and I have been part of many during more years than I want to count.
    Relax,we all are in the same situation, some worse than others,but anger won't fix it. Just don't buy another Ubisoft game at launch . I learnt that with Valhalla,I understand you but try to chill. We paid money for an unfinished product that causes frustration and obviously anger,but won't fix anything apart from rising up your blood pressure.
    Lesson learned,I won't buy any Ubisoft game until am sure is running smooth as silk.

• Ubi-Keo

@guest-h0u5vjrc Apologies for the late response.

I have looked at the mega thread for the issue with the world event "Miracle" in Sciropescire. I can The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

With regards to the Ubisoft Connect core challenges and stats, these are still being investigated, however 'Join The Creed' and 'The Thousand Eyes' should be unlocked with a future update.

We posted a developers blog back in April explaining the process for reporting and fixing bugs. Please have a read of this if you haven't already done so.

Official Response
  • guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

@garbo3 the madness must be catching all ubisoft games i hav so far have been faulty..and you say buy more completely mad ..but that's what ubisoft want you to do your buying faulty games and ubisoft are making money..and customers just forgive and move on that's just mad I've rather complain than to let myself be robbed any more thank u call it what you like but ubisoft are patting themselves on the back while robbing your money by selling faulty game's (stupid is what stupid does)enjoy bless,,

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo still no help from ubisoft..just more ways to say they haven't fixed the fault and keep you online all good for their stats ..so they can keep patting themselves on the back saying how well they are doing and since their are so many people complaining they are moving the the complaints to a bigger forum making it sound like a good thing ..just a big money making scheme can you fix the faulty games then you will find you won't need a bigger forum money mad ubisoft

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2298 posts
    @ubi-keo still no help from ubisoft..just more ways to say they haven't fixed the fault and keep you online all good for their stats ..so they can keep patting themselves on the back saying how well they are doing and since their are so many people complaining they are moving the the complaints to a bigger forum making it sound like a good thing ..just a big money making scheme can you fix the faulty games then you will find you won't need a bigger forum money mad ubisoft

Thank you for your response. The issues that you have reported in the separate thread were forwarded and we will continue to provide updates as soon as we can there. You are welcome to share your feedback here on the forums however we ask that you please do not spread misinformation, nor spam or continuously bump threads as that is against the forum rules.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response

Suggested Topics