Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 48 posts

I'm trying to beat the drinking game for the Ubisoft Connect challenge. I see that a lot of people have beaten it. I can do the first and second drinks fine for the most part but when I get to the third I mess up and have to end it. I'm also doing it for the core challenge so I don't have to bet silver.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    430 posts

@metroid_meister

It takes a little bit of practice. Grantebridge is a good place as it's only three drinking-horns. The actions to drink and steady Eivor are independent and could be done by two people more easily than one. I think the trick is to get comfortable with the rhythm of drinking and don't panic. I'd say there's not a lot of room for manoeuvre but even as a Gen X I can do this!

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

People have trouble doing drinking game ? It's just timing and go right or left when the game tell you to do so.

What part give you trouble ? Don't want to be a [censored] but I don't understand how people can have trouble with this minigame especially with a boomer gamer like me who can easily do it.

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    43 posts

@metroid_meister if you find a easy one and your not wanting silver for doing it just keep doing the same one over and over the yule festival is free just keep doing that one and I think it helps if u joined a community...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hey @Metroid_Meister! I've completed lots of the drinking games in Valhalla, so I'll do my best to offer some advice. 🙂

In essence, the drinking games follow a rhythmic pattern, with the speed you need to drink at increasing incrementally over time. Once you've got a hang of the frequency of inputs, you can then focus your attention on Eivor's body swaying, and correct that efficiently.

Being honest, after a while, I stopped focusing on the shrinking indicator for the drinking and focused on looking out for the warnings that Eivor was going to stumble, as these are irregular and unpredictable. So long as you can quickly input to move in the opposite direction when about to stumble, and keep your inputs for drinking consistent and at the correct speed, you should be able to win reliably.

Do you find that it is the timing you struggle with? The inputs themselves? Or is it the need to manage both the drinking and the keeping balance simultaneously?

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    66 posts

@metroid_meister it is not hard to win, but the drawback of this activity is if ppl lose behind , u can't catch up as the NPC have never a mistake when they are ahead. so u have to concentrate on drinking, and don't make any mistake more than twice.

• davidtsmith333
    42 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • davidtsmith333
    42 posts

@metroid_meister Same for me. I don't even bother with them now. Waste of time.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics