Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bspence11
    Original poster 1 posts

I find the bear, I’ll get a platinum. However, I’ve looked for HOURS. I know he probably ran off somewhere, but I’ve looked under every rock, tree, and bush, and can’t find him. Please fix this! Has anyone gotten around this bug??? I know lots of people have had the same issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• jOeBELIX
    1 posts

Hey,
    Do you mean the Blackbear? If yes i only know one Spot of them its really hard to find them by your own... I think there is only one Spot xD... For Spoiler:

Greetings jOeBELIX

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@bspence11 Hey there! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you in-game. Rather than being a bug, this may just be how the spawns for black bears are as they seem to be fairly rare. Nonetheless, the rarity of the bears has been brought up by players and ultimately forwarded to the development team. I've included your instance in that report. In the meantime, please try checking online guides, videos, or player tips! @jOeBELIX has actually linked one below. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@joebelix Thank you so much for sharing this and wanting to help out a fellow player!

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    85 posts

lol. Poor OP was looking for bear testicles for the alchemist mystery in Ledecestrescire, not black bears. Why would anyone write "testicles" if they meant black bear?? 🤣

There is a specific bear in a small cave north of the alchemists' house. Idk if the "bug" means the bear doesn't spawn but he was there when I went.

• azullFR
    433 posts

@bspence11
    as said by @lemmie88 this specific bear (Brown one) should spawn at :
    a cave 138m West (and just a very little bit North) of the Alchemist himself

• lemmie88
    85 posts

@azullfr Thank you! I most definitely meant west*. Apologies, for I am directionally impaired. I confuse all the directions all the time. It's probably just as bad as confusing bears and balls. 😜

• azullFR
    433 posts

@lemmie88
    You're great !!!

It's probably just as bad as confusing bears and balls.

Maybe even less dangerous 😜

🙂

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics