ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yesin069
    Original poster 554 posts

Sadly Ubisoft extended the period of this annoying festival. I was really looking forward to the end of this annoying event on thursday, so the settlement will be back to normal and the people roaming the area instead of having a party all the time.

Why the hell can't we toggle this event off? I don't like that the settlement is having a party because of narrative reasons. I am at a point where Sigurd came back and acts really strange and all the people are a little depressive because of that. And still they are having the biggest party of their live and dance without any sleep or work for weeks.

Who the hell cares about those usless items we can get? Who the hell really wants to play this game with flowers in their beard that look like Eivor vomited ome seconds ago?

This also tells us that there will be no update next week which lets us wait even longer for crucial fixes. Great work and decision Ubisoft!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

@yesin069 to be honest, the settlment looks more beautiful with butterflies and fireflies

my eivor has a hair with flowers, yule tatoos and einherjar armor - looks creepy - thats how I do river raids or redas dailys)

• valorin
    15 posts

@yesin069 Extended to 15th.... NOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I really hate the idea of those seasonal events. Apart from being lore-breaking because the events in the game happen within a time span of many years, it made me hate Raventhorpe so much, that I absolutely don't care about settlement improvement.
    It would have been nice to see the settlement grow over time, but with that annoying festival around that lasted my complete playthrough I really couldn't care less.

And yeah, whoever likes butterflies and fireflies and all the colourful crap and funny minigames in the main hub of the game can keep it. Just give me the option to toggle online events off. Dying Light, for example, comes with that option.

I know it's supposed to be a feature, but for me it's a big fat nuisance and incredibly annoying.

Suggested Topics