Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • average8
    Original poster 3 posts

Shop does not restock. I have 400+ tokens with nothing to buy ...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FGx1988
    98 posts

@average8 this festival was a waste of time in my opinion. There were not a single item in the shop that was useful or was worth to buy. Not a single weapon or gear. Hope they will add something useful with the next festival.

• FGx1988
    98 posts

@average8 this festival was a waste of time in my opinion. There were not a single item in the shop that was useful or was worth to buy. Not a single weapon or gear. Hope they will add something useful with the next festival.

• isuwhat
    157 posts

@fgx1988 completely agree, the 'face tree' was ok but i looked at it once and went 'yep that's nice' and will probably never look at it again. It worries me in a video i think Joraptor posted with the post launch director he said people have feadback that they really enjoy the festivals and they will do more of the same because of the feedback received. Very surprised by those comments. Nothing bought in it i will ever use.

Have also seen the tokens won't be transferred to the next festival

• Kormac67
    525 posts

I liked the tattoos and decorations better than the useless gear from the Yule festival.
    And why stock up on tokens once you have everything bought up?

• Garbo3
    421 posts

@fgx1988 I totally agree
    .Awful settlements decorations and tattoos so wasted . Not even gives you xp when brawling. And when they extended it
    I was like oh nooooo👎. Cant wait for all that awful decoration to vanish !!
    .just few more days thank god 🙏

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics