0 Likes/3 Replies/32 ViewsOriginal poster Gotmian 2 posts
Happened a number of times, and I had to revert to previous saves. At first I'd lose all my items, and they'd be nowhere to be found - lately the items disappear, and then immediately 'unlock' again (incl paid items and unlockables), and become available in my inventory. But I'm kinda naked and would have to re-equip everything (I load a previous saved game to avoid that).
I've managed to repro this today (on Xbox Series X) by
- click the Xbox Guide while playing (to check friends, for example or a message)
- click the Guide again to come back to the game.
- Repeat, and boom. If it doesn't happen the second time the guide comes up, it always does on the third time.
Confusing bug, but I do hope it can be resolved, as it affects engaging with the console/dashboard etc.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Keo 304 posts
@gotmian I'm sorry to hear you have experienced this.
I can see you provided repro steps for the issue. Are those the same steps you did previously when you encountered the issue? Are you also wearing any specific armour at the time?
Could you also able to provide a video of this please.
Original poster Gotmian 2 posts
Hi @ubi-keo and thanks for getting back to me.
I've managed to reproduce the error - it happens in every cut scene I've come across since I spotted it. So, revised repro:
- Initiate any dialogue-rich (where you have to make choices) cutscene.
- Click the Xbox guide to do anything - just clicking it twice or three times during the scene will cause the issue (no need to go 'Home' and open the game again).
I've recorded it too - it's on separate videos as I used Xbox (Series X)'s "Record that" function:
- Saving the game and initiating the cutscene/bug on 3rd time I briefly opened the guide (game pauses briefly when I do):
- The cutscene (nothing interesting, for continuity only):
- The items "flowing" back:
- Recovering everything via a previous (previous previous) save - latest saves are usually after the bug occurred:
PS: I will keep an eye and add info on how to reproduce it outside cut scenes. I believe it's related to loading (fast travel etc.), but haven't managed to make it happen on purpose since my first message. #TestingItThough