0 Likes/6 Replies/86 Views
Happened a number of times, and I had to revert to previous saves. At first I'd lose all my items, and they'd be nowhere to be found - lately the items disappear, and then immediately 'unlock' again (incl paid items and unlockables), and become available in my inventory. But I'm kinda naked and would have to re-equip everything (I load a previous saved game to avoid that).
I've managed to repro this today (on Xbox Series X) by
- click the Xbox Guide while playing (to check friends, for example or a message)
- click the Guide again to come back to the game.
- Repeat, and boom. If it doesn't happen the second time the guide comes up, it always does on the third time.
Confusing bug, but I do hope it can be resolved, as it affects engaging with the console/dashboard etc.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Keo 1476 posts
@gotmian I'm sorry to hear you have experienced this.
I can see you provided repro steps for the issue. Are those the same steps you did previously when you encountered the issue? Are you also wearing any specific armour at the time?
Could you also able to provide a video of this please.
Hi @ubi-keo and thanks for getting back to me.
I've managed to reproduce the error - it happens in every cut scene I've come across since I spotted it. So, revised repro:
- Initiate any dialogue-rich (where you have to make choices) cutscene.
- Click the Xbox guide to do anything - just clicking it twice or three times during the scene will cause the issue (no need to go 'Home' and open the game again).
I've recorded it too - it's on separate videos as I used Xbox (Series X)'s "Record that" function:
- Saving the game and initiating the cutscene/bug on 3rd time I briefly opened the guide (game pauses briefly when I do):
- The cutscene (nothing interesting, for continuity only):
- The items "flowing" back:
- Recovering everything via a previous (previous previous) save - latest saves are usually after the bug occurred:
PS: I will keep an eye and add info on how to reproduce it outside cut scenes. I believe it's related to loading (fast travel etc.), but haven't managed to make it happen on purpose since my first message. #TestingItThough
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Spud 702 posts
@gotmian Thanks so much for the detailed repro steps and videos! This is exactly what a good bug report looks like
I've sent this information, along with your videos and details up to the development team for review. Any updates will be communicated via patch notes in this forum. I hope you continue to enjoy the game!
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Borealis 3626 posts
Hello there @Gotmian!
I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're still being affected by this issue, and are losing your items. The development team are still taking a closer look at your report, and have found your videos very helpful! They've asked if you can provide us with some additional information:
- In your videos, I can see that you're wearing the Berserker gear. I can also see that it's all of the Berserker pack that is "removed" then re-added to your game. Have you encountered this issue whilst wearing any other gear sets?
- When this issue happens, is your gear returned to you at the same level? Or is it reset to a lower upgrade level?
- If your gear is reset, can you let us know if the resources are returned to your inventory?