Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • xReverendGreen
    Original poster 16 posts

Encountered a small but very annoying issue when upgrading armor at the settlement. Every time I enter the armor upgrade menu, within 2-3 seconds of my moving my cursor, the inventory menu quickly fades out and resets to the top. To further explain this (I didnt have time to upload a full YT video on it): I approach the blacksmith in the settlement; this opens the menu with all of my armor and weapons; I move the cursor down to select a piece of armor or a weapon; after a short time (2-3 seconds at most), the entire menu fades out and the cursor and menu is reset to the very top at "Currently equipped". This basically means that it becomes impossible for me to actually move the menu down to upgrade an unequipped piece of equipment or have time to highlight any piece with the cursor to make a decision. I am at the most recently updated version of the game, running on a base PS4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 304 posts

@xreverendgreen I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We did receive a report of this from another player, however the development team were unable to reproduce the issue and the player who had experienced could not reproduce it on the latest game update.

As you are experiencing this issue every time could you please provide a video and I will forward this onto the development team. In the video could you also show the version number installed, this is shown on the main menu screen in the bottom right corner.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics