Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dixon.Cox
    Original poster 4 posts

So I was just in Grime's graves and right as I opened the chest next to the Treasure of Britain I got the Bayek's legacy outfit. I was confused wondering what the outfit was doing at that location and then I thought to myself wasn't Bayek's outfit in the rewards section of the Ubisoft overlay? I checked the feed section and it said that I had just bought the Bayek's outfit and I had paid 100 points!

But I didn't do it lol. what?!

Has this happened to anyone else before?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    313 posts

@dixon-cox

No but I did read somewhere, reddit maybe, that someone found the Moonlight Axe in the world. They didn't comment about the Club rewards but that's where it's found so it could be a related effect. This is the Axe that was a free thing for attending an Ubisoft event last June.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@dixon-cox I haven't claimed any U.C. rewards for AC Valhalla and Bayek's Outift is still there un-claimed. I play on Xbox One.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@dixon-cox That is strange, the Bayek reward can only be purchased from Ubisoft Connect using your points and not in game. Do you happen to have a video of this that you could provide?

Official Response
  • Dixon.Cox
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-keo

Unfortunately no. It was on PC and I didn't have any recording software running. I have 2 step verification and I checked my login history and everything was fine there too. And I was playing with a PS4 controller too so I couldn't have accidentally pressed Shift + F2 and bought the item. It totally looks like the game just spent 100 points on its own lol but how?

• Dixon.Cox
    Original poster 4 posts

It just happened again! This time with the Spartan bow. But this time around though I didn't realize it right away. I was doing one of Reda's contracts "the jomsviking code" and when I assassinated the target I got the bow around the same time as receiving the reward for finishing the contract. Then two hours later when I wanted to play the game again I realized I had 100 fewer Ubi points than last time. I checked my transactions and saw that the spartan bow was actually another Ubisoft connect reward!
    Again I'm playing with a PS4 controller on PC and there is no way I mistakenly pressed Shift+F2 and went to the reward page and bought the item lol.
    I do check the reward page and challenges though so is it possible that maybe the overlay is running while invisible responding to my inputs in the game or something? Really confused lol

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @dixon-cox,

Thank you for your updates.

In this case, can you please submit a support ticket through our support site? It will help our team to check your account and verify your account ownership in order to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics