Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TrevisoTV
    Original poster 2 posts

While I had three contracts to accept today (1 weekly and 2 dailies), one of the dailies disappeared immediately. I can accept it again from Reda after completely relaunching the game, but it never ends up in my quest log. I want my 5 opal 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@trevisotv I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We have had another player report the same issue and the development team are investigating.

Can you please try accepting the quests again, but rather than opening the quest log screen can you go to your map instead then try tracking the quest from there by clicking on the marker. Another player has suggested this as a workaround.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    734 posts

@trevisotv
    Usually, when this happens (today for me too) I just close the game and then take an Opal quest at another guy from Reda, works 99,9% of the times.
    Good game to you 🙂

• TrevisoTV
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo it's absolutely not on the map, I checked the entirety of it

Next time I'll try what @azullFR suggested and I'll pick it up from a different quest giver.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello @TrevisoTV,

Thank you for your update. Can you please provide us with a short video if you encounter this issue again, so we can investigate it further? Many thanks!

@azullFR - thank you for sharing your workaround! 🙂

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    734 posts

@ubi-mark
    Thanks to you 🙂

Back soon with videos ( +or- 2 hours of upload....)

🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

No worries, @azullFR!

Feel free to update this thread at any point that is suitable to you and I'll keep an eye on this thread 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    734 posts

@ubi-mark
    @TrevisoTV

At least upload done... 🙂

This post =
    Taking 2 daily quest at a time at Reda himself, the 2nd quest vanishes while doing the 1rst one

Video 1 = To notice: at the end of this video I make a Manual Save (N°5)

Video 2 = After Restarting the game I reload the SSD Manual Save N°5 , I could take again the 2nd quest at Reda but it became not "usable"

Workaround
    After that I restarted the game, took the Daily quest at Reda's Friend in Grantebridge : everything was fine 🙂
    IMPORTANT ! : This workaround is 99% efficient ( for the 1% fail i'll document it later 😉 )

Nice day to all 🙂

• azullFR
    734 posts

@ubi-mark
    Here is the video of what i call the 'self-vanishing quest'
    To notice : it's also the 1% fail in taking contracts in other regions than Reda

Nice day to all 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics