Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/16 Replies/155 Views
    xADay2Rememberx
    Original poster 1 posts

The quest Road To Hamartia will not start for me after completing Honor Has Two Edge’s. I’ve reloaded save’s, quit the game & started it back up again and right now I’m currently reinstalling to see if that works. Anyone else run into this issue or have a fix ? I know apparently this quest in particular has some bugs in it but I tried looking online & found nothing about not having the quest start for someone

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• connr169
    3 posts

I can't get passed honor has two edges quest, once I complete it I get no mission to go on. I've loaded old saves and reinstalled the game and still can't progress further please help.

• Ready4death816
    2 posts

Completed honor has two edges questline, next quest won't show up.

• SwordMasterl
    2 posts

I have beaten the 'Honor Has Two Edges' Quest and now the game won’t let me continue that quest line. I can’t load up another save file because they’re all past that point after this. How do I fix this?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@swordmasterl Hiya! We have received reports of players unable to complete the quest "Honor Has Two Edges" and the team has been made aware of this and they are currently reviewing the quest further. Once we have further updates to share, we will make sure to keep everyone posted here. I am sorry for the difficulties caused by this problem, but we truly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this.

Official Response
  • bossmandav91
    5 posts

Just finished honor has two edges and the next quest won't start I have no marker or quest in the log any ideas

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1472 posts

@bossmandav91 @xADay2Rememberx I have merged your threads together to create a megathread. We have also received two other reports from players experiencing the same issue.

Could you please provide a video of your quest log screen. We would need to see your active quests and completed quests. On the completed quests screen please scroll down slowly.

Official Response
  • bossmandav91
    5 posts

@ubi-keo I just tried to send video but it said I don't have the privileges

• bossmandav91
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bossmandav91
    5 posts

Problem solved I reinstalled then loaded an older save

• SirShredsAllot
    3 posts

After finishing Honor Has two Edges, I went to continue on to the Road to Hamartia quest but nothing has loaded. no quest marker, no directions, nothing at all. I've tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game from my xbox and that didn't work. the game is in purgatory until someone can help me get this fixed.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @BBowlin92,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • SirShredsAllot
    3 posts

@xaday2rememberx I'm having the same issue, I also can't give medallions to hytham from the order members I've taken out. I only have the Father to track down. I'm super annoyed considering I've spent way too much time on this game just for it to be broken

• SirShredsAllot
    3 posts

@ubi-mark I'm unable to upload the video.

• Sdadams1013
    1 posts

Cannot complete this region. This is preventing me from finishing the game. There are no mission icons on world map. Any progress on fixing this bug?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Sdadams1013! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue, and are unable to complete Eurviscire. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team are aware of this issue and they're currently investigating further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation at this time. I've now passed on your report so they can take a closer look at this as well.

If we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics