Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Zephir-Agon
    Original poster 9 posts

Here is a video i captured of one of the random stutter that happens:

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Thank you for the update, @Zephir-Agon!

Sorry to hear that the issue is still there after performing all the steps provided.

Can you please clarify if you have a physical or a digital copy of the game?

Official Response
  • Zephir-Agon
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-mark I have a Gold Edition Digital Copy, and a PlayStation 5 Digital Edition.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Thank you for the update, @Zephir-Agon !

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team already and it's currently being investigated. To help us investigate it more efficiently, can you please provide us with the following details:

• Does this issue happen often?
    • What General settings is set the player's console is set? (Performance or Quality)

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Zephir-Agon
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-mark

So there is two kinds of micro-freezes/stutters:

The first one happens almost everytime there is an auto-save (when i open a treasure chest, when i fast travel, when i enter or exit a restricted area and more).

The second one is rarer, usually after a few hours of gameplay and seems to trigger randomly.

My general PS5 settings are all in "Default settings of the game" , sorry my console is in french so "Paramètre par défaut du jeu"

• Zephir-Agon
    Original poster 9 posts

Sorry to bump up the thread, but i would like to ask you if the dev team is aware of the issues and if a fix is planned (especially for the small stutter every time there is an auto save).

Thank you very much, and i wish you a nice day.

• kiko12ooo
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kiko12ooo
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kiko12ooo
    4 posts

The issue continue while the wifi is disconected?

• kiko12ooo
    4 posts

@ubi-mark the auto save issue occurs in your ps5?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics