ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5606 posts

Hello there @Eddie999666 & @larrykop1967 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering in in-game stutter whenever the game autosaves. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue. I'm sorry that this stutter has impacted on your gaming experience.

I'd like to reassure you that the development team are looking into these stutters further, and what could potentially be causing them in-game. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including any ETA for a resolution. Any future updates will be posted within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these.

If you have been affected by stuttering whilst the game autosaves, the development team would be interested in collecting additional videos to help better investigate the behaviour in-game. If you have any video footage of the stutter you've experienced, would you be able to share it with us within this thread? I recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering other issues in-game, @Eddie999666, such as broken archers and oversized clothing. If you haven't already, I would recommend creating new threads for these issues so we can investigate these further. When creating a new thread, please include additional images/videos that demonstrate the trouble you're experiencing, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Coolgamer668
    10 posts

Hi ubisoft support.In watch dogs legion on ps5.at 60fps mode.i am facing a little stutter while driving in the city.like its a short stutter but it is there.i just bought the game digitally.i just started playing the game.the stutter mostly feels like its adjusting the camera weirdly.it happens when i instantly use handbrake and enter a new road.And also my camera adjacement is off too.I hope you understand my case.Thanks

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 598 posts

Hello @coolgamer668 and welcome to Discussions!

You have posted this on the Assassin's Creed Valhalla forum. Please post your question on our Watch Dogs Legion Discussions instead so my colleagues will be able to assist you. Here is the link to post your question.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Official Response
  • Coolgamer668
    10 posts

@ubi-oxavo sir thanks for guiding me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5606 posts

You're welcome, @Coolgamer668! If you need help with anything Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please don't hesitate to reach out to us within this forum. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics