Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AMIR_HYBER138
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi I have problem with Under the skin quest after that carin stone puzzle and after the cutscene with Hermit I should do the next quest but there was no object for the quest it was like this 👇👇👇

Under The Skin
    There was no question mark I just typed those to say there was nothing under the quest name just blank no object on the map no object on the quest log even by youtube walkthrough videos I went to the quest location but suviina was not there I tested everything reload the save replay the pervious quest by loading the old saves it wasn't fix
    Please fix this bug I deleted every auto saves and manual saves after the under the skin quest and even the pervious quest Im just waiting for the update I didn't play the game since this bug I'm ps4 player and I tried every way possible but it wasn't fix I don't know what to do . this problem happend after the carin stone mini game the problem is there is nothing in the quest log no object no character in the place it should be I can just see the quest name there is nothing else it must say speak to suviina but it's just blank nothing.
    And I'm playing on the first version of the game I didn't update game I'm waiting for a update that can fix this problem
    My version 1.0.0 ps4

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Hello @AMIR_HYBER138,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete the quest ''Under the Skin''.

As you mentioned that your game is in version 1.0.0. it sounds like it requires an update. Can you please update your game by pressing the Option button on your PS4 dashboard and selecting the ''Check for Updates'' box? Once your game is fully updated, can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • AMIR_HYBER138
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-mark thank you for responding
    But recently I found some new bugs but I saw them in the first version I don't know should I say them or first update my game then check them again
    (They are not in the ubisoft known list )
    Ps4 version 1.0.0

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Thank you for the update @AMIR_HYBER138!

I'm afraid that some issues have emerged since the game was updated, and you can find the list of issues that are being investigated here.

Regretfully, if the game is not updated, we won't be able to provide you with efficient support, as with each update more fixes and changes are being pushed to the game.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any additional questions, please let us know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • AMIR_HYBER138
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hello
    I'm not the ubisoft support staff I'm just a user but after two days of investigation I found out the problem is not the "under the skin " actually both "under the skin" and "Adoring Around "
    as you know to unlock the quest "Under the skin " you should complete two quests "Rowdy Riders " and "Adoring Around " I have noticed most of our problems is with the "Adoring Around" becuse I played the game again and I found out this problem dose not happen again if you complete the "Adoring Around" first then complete the "Rowdy Riders " I assume you guys received the under the skin after finishing the "Adoring Around"not the " Rowdy Riders"
    let me explain more understandable
    I Completed the "Rowdy Riders" first because it was closer to me I could do it easier becuse
    "Adoring Around" was a bit far so I completed the Rowdy Riders first then I went to the" Adoring Around" location ((Peak cave))I did the carin stones mine game then I talked to the Hermit then I received the under the skin quest as you know with the same problem like you guys no quest object I thought this problem happend because of the under the skin but I was WRONG I updated my game to the last version but it wasn't fix I tried every way possible reloading the saves also older saves but toady I thought what would happen if I play the Adoring Around first and the play Rowdy Riders I tried this and now it's fixes sunniva is not dead and the object appeared
    fortunately I had the save file from "Rowdy Riders" before playing the Adoring Around
    If you want to fix this problem by yourself you should finish the" Adoring Around" first then finish the "Rowdy Riders" just know this you shouldn't receive the quest "Under the skin" in the cave that's the problem
    Also know this there is problem with carin stone because the cutscene doesn't trigger after completing the carin stone mini game this only happens if you left the cave without completing the carin stone and complete another quest
    I hope that helps your investigation
    I can record a video or upload my saves files for you
    Game version 3.0.1 last version PS4

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics