ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• falorth
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello ive purchased two different versions of valhalla for ps4 and in both the only languages available in subtitles are english and russian. My friend have few more languages to choose and have same version as i do... i dont understand why there is only two languages to choose as i know there must be a polish subtitles but they are not available on my console? Is it possible to have any solution with this issue i really want to read on polish and that would make me happy. I bought the game two times just to have it . .... and both times russian and english subtitles to choose.

Anyone got any idea how to change it or to get any other language?

TIA

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• falorth
    Original poster 4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2640 posts

Hello @falorth,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

The language version of the game depends on the disc and its dedicated localization. Can you please confirm where did you purchased your disc (retail, or online) and in which country?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • falorth
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark hello i have bought it online in uk the other one i bought from friend who purchased it in germany. Both have russian and english as subtitles and u cant choose other.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @falorth,

Thank you for the update.

The following audio/text options have been made released for the game in the UK:

Audio : English - Russian
    Text Language: English - Russian

Please note that the language options that are found in the game vary per version of the game. For example, the European version of the game on PS4 (SIEE) will not contain Russian or Japanese audio. The UK version of the game contains only languages listed above.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • falorth
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark hey thank you !! I just cant believe because my friend installed same Cd at his home ans he got like 6 languages to choose and when i use this cd on my console ive got russian and english only... How to check next time what is the game version where is it?

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @falorth!

Usually, most of the games in the UK have localization languages (not only Ubisoft games). Depending on the game, it is the best to check with the retailer the language options or you can contact us directly to check if the game in question has different language options.

Alternatively, you can order European version of the game directly through our online store, that contains more languages 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics