Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 162 posts

Hello

Is it possible to get an explanation for how posts get answered? I have 5-10 open questions at the moment, open being "Ubisoft has not responded". They're all bugs with videos. A few are new, others have answers to questions that Ubisoft reps have asked. I see a lot of posts have been answered fairly promptly over the last few days, mine have had no reply. What I find surprising is that some posts that are simply flaming Ubisoft get responses, but I'm offering constructive posts with videos.

I'm sure it would be helpful to others if an explanation were offered. Do users have a limit on how many topics Ubisoft are going to investigate? Is there something extremely strict about writing "Xbox" even though it's tagged? What am I missing?

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 450 posts
    Best Answer

Hello @SpirantCrayon22!

Sorry for that! I'm not entirely sure what happened here, but I will surely forward it to the discussions team. Thank you for your understanding!

Regarding your posts - our team is checking the forums everyday and we're extracting the reports from our players to the development team. Sometimes, however, the reply might be delayed and I do apologize for that. I'll have a look on your threads today and tomorrow and will provide you with an update on which of them currently are being investigated or if we need any additional data 🙂

I hope it helps and if you have any other questions, please let us know! I'll now lock this thread, as it is technically a duplication of your other reports, and will stick to replying to your specific threads instead. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @SpirantCrayon22,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete these 2 mysteries.

Regarding the ''Pig of Prophecy'', as you already know, this issue is under investigation at the moment. Once we have an update from the development team, we are going to let everyone in this megathread.

As you mentioned the second issue, I just checked and I couldn't find any similar reports of it yet. In this case, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along to the development team?

Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 162 posts

@ubi-mark

Hello

Thanks for replying but I have not posted anything about not completing mysteries. Perhaps you mixed up two users?

My posts are below, along with four that were started by others but I added relevant information. Four might be under investigation, three have not had a response from Ubisoft. The other six did get responses but had requests for additional input, which was subsequently provided, but Ubisoft has not responded since the input was added.

1. Trapped wolf without a prompt to free it - updated following Ubisoft query
    2. Auto-loot occasionally fails - updated following Ubisoft query (this might or might not be the same issue as 7)
    3. Enemies do not always throw rocks - currently being investigated?
    4. Finishers and Runes - no response from Ubisoft
    5. Boar falls through map - currently being investigated?
    6. Greater Aegis Rune is missing? - no response from Ubisoft
    7. Bug - auto-loot doesn't always work - currently being investigated?
    8. 2 bugs - no missile trail, no raven looting - currently being investigated?
    9. two river raid questions - keys not appearing and Jomsviking level - no response from Ubisoft
    10. Raven picking up Arrows - updated
    11. Several keys not disappearing from Inventory after opening their chests. - updated following Ubisoft query
    12. Losing mailbox items - updated following Ubisoft query
    13. Issues when trying to upgrade gear - updated following Ubisoft query

Thanks

• Ubi-Mark.
    Best Answer

Hello @SpirantCrayon22!

Sorry for that! I'm not entirely sure what happened here, but I will surely forward it to the discussions team. Thank you for your understanding!

Regarding your posts - our team is checking the forums everyday and we're extracting the reports from our players to the development team. Sometimes, however, the reply might be delayed and I do apologize for that. I'll have a look on your threads today and tomorrow and will provide you with an update on which of them currently are being investigated or if we need any additional data 🙂

I hope it helps and if you have any other questions, please let us know! I'll now lock this thread, as it is technically a duplication of your other reports, and will stick to replying to your specific threads instead. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics