ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• joaobeltrao
    Original poster 2 posts

During the quest Spiritual Defense, after lighting all the fires, when I return to Ake the blue sign is over his head, signaling he is the next step in the quest, but when I approach him there is no option to talk to him.

On Xbox Series X with the latest patch available on April 10th 2021

Tried doing a manual save, full game quit and full reload, but the bug persists.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DonCorneo666
    3 posts

I am having the same problem on a PC.
    With the Event ending soon, this problem needs to be addressed. It is similar/same as bugged World Events.
    I just did a file check and some files were reported corrupted and the files were updated, but it appears it had nothing to do with the bug of Events and Quests.
    As this is an issue on 2 platforms, it is definitely a programing issue. I suggest decoupling the Ubisoft Connect app from the game to see if it clears the bugs.

• DonCorneo666
    3 posts

@ubi-keo What is the story with not being able to interact with Aske to complete the Spiritual Defense quest.
    First, when I tried to interact with the pyres, my character would be locked to the pyre and could not move
    It is definitely an issue on the PC and Xbox platforms.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4777 posts

@joaobeltrao @doncorneo666 Apologies for the late response. I'm afraid that we have not received any other reports of this issue.

As the Ostara Festival ended on the 15th April we would be unable to investigate this further.

Official Response
  • XTCBabaMike
    11 posts

On PS4 version 6.11, I have lit all the fires and Ake is asleep in the hut, with the marker over his body but no option to ‘Speak’.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 814 posts

Hey @xtcbabamike!

Thanks for reaching out about this and I'm sorry to see that you're also unable to speak to Ake. Just to check, were you able to light all eight firepits? Once you have, you should be able to return to Ake and speak with him to continue the quest. If this is the part you are stuck at, could you please get a short video clip showing that all eight firepits have been lit and that you are unable to interact with Ake?

Once we have that video, we can get this reported to the team to look into further. Thank you!

Official Response
  • XTCBabaMike
    11 posts

@ubi-perseids all 8 fire-pits are lit and the objective is now Speak to Ake

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @xtcbabamike,

Thank you for the update. I'm really sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this world event. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can pass it along to the development team for further investigation? Additionally, can I kindly ask you to upload your recent save to the cloud, so we also pass it along?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2653 posts

@xtcbabamike

I don't know if you tried this : you must wait night to be able to talk to Ake, a prompt should have informed you about his mandatory state, in case of daytime you can use the "meditation" : this will work ... if you game is not bugged ...
    it's really strange that Ake is asleep in the hut : in my case he waited at the correct place ( = at the top of the hill ) until I was able to speak with him.

I hope this will work for you, or that your issue will soon be resolved 🤞

[ PS4pro : FW = 9.11 // Valhalla (on internal drive) : TU 1.5.1 ]

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Thanks @azullfr for the tip about having to wait until night.

@XTCBabaMike Was is that you were going during the day to try this?

Official Response

Suggested Topics